Sign in to follow this  
algus

Exile Map Icons

7 posts in this topic

I just set up Exile Apex on my server. I see some servers use yellow para chute icons for the Bambi locations vs using the pacifier icon. How can I get them and set that up as I would like to add new icons on my map?

Thanks in advance for any help..

1 hour ago, algus said:

I just set up Exile Apex on my server. I see some servers use yellow para chute icons for the Bambi locations vs using the pacifier icon. How can I get them and set that up as I would like to add new icons on my map?

Thanks in advance for any help..

How do I load my map into Eden editor to edit it. Would it be located in exile.tanoa.pbo? I de-pbo'd it and I do not see a map folder or anything?

Advertisement

Okay I have a folder now exile.tanoa, drop it into mpmission folder when i login to edit/eden there is nothing in the mpmission folder to select (like load map)

3 hours ago, algus said:

Okay I have a folder now exile.tanoa, drop it into mpmission folder when i login to edit/eden there is nothing in the mpmission folder to select (like load map)

It is no longer mpmissions place your extracted pbo into the missions folder. Check my guide out.

Got it thanks, (We can only use icons from eden, can't import any from what I've heard) Anyway now I'm working on my status bar(colors and add the locker to it like 0/0 )and figuring out why It's losing all poptabs when ever you die.

Still can't dont understand whats going on with the poptabs  whenever someone dies and respawns. Managed to get R3F working in the meantime thanks to your awesome guide but I still cant see any of the tow cables for some reason. Not sure why that is but I'll keep trying.

Advertisement