Sign in to follow this  
[RISE] Fridge

RISE is looking for NA/EU 18+ players

6 posts in this topic

RISE is an experienced ArmA group with many of our players dating back to ArmA 2. 

PvP oriented

Base raiding weekly

Current/former military

Militarized servers

Feel free to hop into the discord and message me, or enter any of the ArmA channels!

https://discord.gg/zPujV6Z

Here's a little bit of gameplay:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKQK7WBnxj4

Rise2_2.png

Edited by [RISE] Fridge

Advertisement

I HIGHLY Recommend this group if your looking for a serious exile team committed to dominating the exile scene in almost every server they join, Take it from me And EX - RISE member they were a great team actually strike that  an AMAZING team, They were good at what they did they had great comms and were super chill people sadly fo rme because of my age I didnt fit in too well so changes had to happen but if I was older they would have loved me because of my skill and cooporation to the team at any given time, But were not talking about me here were talking about RISE If you want an Exile Team that has good standards and a high skill base I recommend RISE they are an open arms community willing to help even the noobiest players (as long as you know how to shoot) they are on sometimes as a full team because when I was in RISE there was only two ACTIVE players, Fridge and I we made a good duos team here and there but sadly that wasnt enoough to keep the exile team together so please guys if you want a good exile team give RISE a chance they arent bad at all they are kind hearted calm people who actually help if needed at times. I +Rep this group. P.S Fridge I Hope We Left Off On A Good Note Ill miss The Team But I think How I Acted In The Community Would Never Heal The Wounds Made By Me As An Exile Player.

Advertisement