Slider

Serveral questions

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a couple of questions in regards to Supply crates.

If it possible to set a value of items for a mission, for example a difficult level mission would have more value in the crate compared to an easy mission?

Are you limited to the amount of weapons and Items in a crate, I read somewhere you could make it larger to have more contents, but for the life of me I can not find where you would change that value of the
Container_SupplyBox, can anyone point me to exactly which file I need to look into.

22 minutes ago, Slider said:

If it possible to set a value of items for a mission, for example a difficult level mission would have more value in the crate compared to an easy mission?

If you are referrint to DMS missions then that is possible by changing the parameters for _crate_loot_values in the missionfile itself e.g. bandits.sqf

Advertisement

Thanks, I guess the issue is when you go to sell the crate its only like 24k.. I was hoping to put more stuff in it to raise the value.. Spent the day so far googling how to increase the capacity of Container Supply Box. as yet no further along.

If you want to increase the overall amount of money you get from missions another simple way is to change the prices of items themself at traders

you should find them in your Exile.Yourmission config.cpp in the class CfgExileArsenal

• Like 1

Advertisement