KevinClyde

[Release] Exile Chernarus Redux Mission Files for 1.0.3f Server

26 posts in this topic

After a week i finally figure out how to edit the old Chernarus Mission Files to make it work with Chernarus Redux , so i share with you , this mission files is NOT consummate , but at least it can actually make your server to run with Chernarus Redux . Hope this will help some people who really want to use Chernarus Redux but don't know how to create a mission file. Cheers:D

The original files are create by [FPS]kuplion 's  Chernarus Mission Files, Thanks to him for great work.

Github Link:

https://github.com/KColivia1121/MissionFile

• Like 2

This didn't work for me. I will give an explanation of everything I have done and perhaps someone might be able to help? 
1. I altered the server.cfg file, which in my case is located in the root directory in an Admin folder. See the code altered below:

Spoiler

// MISSIONS CYCLE
class Missions
{
    class Mission {
        template = exile.chernarusredux;
        difficulty = "Regular";    // change this for other difficulty settings, regular, expert is valid
    };
};

I have uploaded the above mission file. After I have done these things I always confirm my Start parameters which are:

Spoiler

@Exile;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@DS_Houses;@Chernarus_Redux -servermod=@ExileServer

All of these addons are loaded in the root directory. After these things are done I start the server and check it in A3Launcher. I don't see the addon loaded OR the map being loaded. See picture

Launcher.png

Advertisement
55 minutes ago, Hattorrii said:

This didn't work for me. I will give an explanation of everything I have done and perhaps someone might be able to help? 
1. I altered the server.cfg file, which in my case is located in the root directory in an Admin folder. See the code altered below:

Hide contents

// MISSIONS CYCLE
class Missions
{
    class Mission {
        template = exile.chernarusredux;
        difficulty = "Regular";    // change this for other difficulty settings, regular, expert is valid
    };
};

I have uploaded the above mission file. After I have done these things I always confirm my Start parameters which are:

Hide contents

@Exile;@CUP_Terrains_Core;@DS_Houses;@Chernarus_Redux -servermod=@ExileServer

All of these addons are loaded in the root directory. After these things are done I start the server and check it in A3Launcher. I don't see the addon loaded OR the map being loaded. See picture

Launcher.png

Did you tried to use localhost to login?and your last client mod missing a ";" 

On 23-9-2017 at 2:20 PM, Hattorrii said:

This is a rented server not dedicated. And the @Chernarus_Redux shouldn't require a ";" I have added that in the past with no difference. 

If you don't close the door in the winter you'll be cold. Just like that if you don't close the sentence with a ";" it won't work. Unless you have a magical way of launching mods in your server.

@KevinClyde you available to message on steam sometime?

8 hours ago, Includes08 | PUBGLobby.com said:

If you don't close the door in the winter you'll be cold. Just like that if you don't close the sentence with a ";" it won't work. Unless you have a magical way of launching mods in your server.

Of course

Of course

Of course

On 2017/11/13 at 1:38 PM, ImaginaryBuddy said:

Traders are not showing up. Reinstalled 2ce. Buildings and safe zone are there but no traders.

traders are in the castle

Edited by KevinClyde

Advertisement