wetNreckless

Chernarus Redux Loot Spawns

43 posts in this topic

So after switching over to the Chernarus Redux map, I was having problems with loot spawning in the new buildings that where opened up. I used the Exilemod Loot  Position Creator mod to manually add positions but was still having no luck. Luckily for me, I was able to get a fix to this after working with NiiRoZz from the Chernarus Redux team.

This is a override that needs to be added to your custom code in your configs in your mission folder:

class CfgExileCustomCode
{
    //Loot Manager
    ExileClient_system_lootManager_thread_spawn = "Overrides\ExileClient_system_lootManager_thread_spawn.sqf";
};

Here is the actually override file that you will need to place in your override folder in your mission folder. If you do not have an override folder just create one.

https://pastebin.com/EtQXgztu

If you find more buildings that do not spawn loot even after using the position creator mod, just add that building class name to line 19 and you will be golden.

This by no means is my fix and all create goes to NiiRoZz from the Chernarus Redux team. I only tested it to see if it worked.

THREAD UPDATED 10/01/17 TO INCLUDE ALL MEDICAL TENTS, IF I MISSED ONE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL UPDATE. THANK YOU

ALSO MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE LOOT POSITIONS FOR THE NEW BUILDINGS ADDED TO

SERVER_CONFIG\CONFIG.CPP

IF YOU HAVEN'T DONE THAT, THEN YOU WILL NEED TO ADD THEM BY MAKING THEM YOURSELF.

Edited by wetNreckless
  • Like 6

Advertisement
2 hours ago, KevinClyde said:

thanks bro, maybe you can share your mission file??O.o

Your welcome. Mission file is easy to set up if you already have a working Chernarus server and if not, it still pretty simple. I might just have to make a tutorial for this if there isn't one already.

12 minutes ago, Overside said:

Maybe like this loot position: https://github.com/Beowulfv/OCP_lootSpawns

This is good for a regular OCP server, but a Chernarus Redux server has a lot more buildings that are opened up. Since some of the new buildings are using the same class names as their unopened counterparts, the config get confused. This override is a way around it until the map itself is a complete standalone from CUP and DS Houses.

10 hours ago, wetNreckless said:

Your welcome. Mission file is easy to set up if you already have a working Chernarus server and if not, it still pretty simple. I might just have to make a tutorial for this if there isn't one already.

I used to run my server with altis , i dislike the old Chernarus map , i don't know how when i start server , and when it goes to "Game started" the process will crash, O.ocan you share your mission.sqm file,please

10 minutes ago, KevinClyde said:

Of course i did

Fair enough. I was only asking as most people don't share their mission files and therefore it might be quicker to fix a problem rather than wait for someone else's mission file that might also not work on your server if the problem you are experiencing isn't in the mission file config.

12 minutes ago, Riker2335 said:

Fair enough. I was only asking as most people don't share their mission files and therefore it might be quicker to fix a problem rather than wait for someone else's mission file that might also not work on your server if the problem you are experiencing isn't in the mission file config.

You're right , guess i have to wait for kuplion's release:$ god bless him.

• Like 2

Advertisement