[BL] Berntsen

KLPQ Music Radio

6 posts in this topic

So for the past day or two I've been trying to get this mod to work on my Exile server, but I can't even get it to work with just exile (+ CBA and ACE minus the medical stuff). Before I start messing around with the scripts myself, I thought I'd ask here if anyone has used it before and made it work with Exile.

Advertisement

im having problem with getting both klpq music radio and a3fm working iv got ace3 interface working but no music from klpq music radio but it works perfect witout exile and a3fm works perfect in editor with exile but when i add to server channles wont change and no music so i think there is something in exile thats conflicting any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated

16 hours ago, cuzghostkiller said:

im having problem with getting both klpq music radio and a3fm working iv got ace3 interface working but no music from klpq music radio but it works perfect witout exile and a3fm works perfect in editor with exile but when i add to server channles wont change and no music so i think there is something in exile thats conflicting any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated

I'm afraid I could never get it to work properly with Exile, so in the end I gave up the whole project. Both mods seems to work perfectly fine without Exile, so we can assume that it's probably a config conflict. And if I had to guess, the error probably lies within CfgMusic or CfgSounds. But I never got further than that, I just set up a music bot for the voice chat instead. (Discord, that is, since we don't use TFAR/ACRE)

Advertisement