Omen

How to add permanent non-Exile map markers?

14 posts in this topic

Can someone tell me how to add permanent non-Exile map markers to the map so everyone can see them and not remove them?

We have custom structures and locations that need to have a marker so players know they exist.

iTu1eEN[1].png

Advertisement
7 minutes ago, Sgt. ScrapMetal said:

Place the marker inside the mission.sqm? or create markers with a script. the simplest way its place them in the editor.

When I create them in the editor, Exile 3den plugin and then export, it ignores anything that is not Exile related.  How would I export the markers so I can place them in my mission.sqm?  I will go have another stab at it.

A walkthrough would be ideal if there isn't a way to export it from the editor.  

The simplest way to export them its placing them and press save. lol. Then you can look inside your mission.sqm who this mission.sqm stored and copy them out. and add them to the markers from yoor server missionfile and add them manually

Gotcha, sound simple enough. Thanks for the help!

6 minutes ago, Sgt. ScrapMetal said:

The simplest way to export them its placing them and press save. lol. Then you can look inside your mission.sqm who this mission.sqm stored and copy them out. and add them to the markers from yoor server missionfile and add them manually

Advertisement