johnyboy2o11

infiSTAR.de_EXILE_v0079

3 posts in this topic

Hello Modder's

If there is anyone that could possibly help me with battleeye filters if would be a great help as I used to have a server on 1.0.1 and the first battle eye filter I had to add was at the end of 7 remote exe but the new infiSTAR has no number 7 just number 5 by the looks of it and people say battleeye filter are easy but I just carn't seem to get away with them.

Yet I can setup a server and implement all the scrips and mods i need hahahaha

I have Daiscord and TeamViewer to make life easier if anyone would be nice enough to help

Cheers

John

Edited by johnyboy2o11

On 6/29/2017 at 0:38 PM, johnyboy2o11 said:

Hello Modder's

If there is anyone that could possibly help me with battleeye filters if would be a great help as I used to have a server on 1.0.1 and the first battle eye filter I had to add was at the end of 7 remote exe but the new infiSTAR has no number 7 just number 5 by the looks of it and people say battleeye filter are easy but I just carn't seem to get away with them.

Yet I can setup a server and implement all the scrips and mods i need hahahaha

I have Daiscord and TeamViewer to make life easier if anyone would be nice enough to help

Cheers

John

the BE filters given to you by Exile (this site) you need to mash with the BE filters given to you by Infistar.   Mash = combine both into one file.

http://bfe.marma.io/#

@maca134 provided us with a very easy way to edit the BE filters.   Do some research on how to edit them and searching this site and googling your error will help you tremendously.  The community doesn't mind helping but the whole  philo of, "teach a man to fish. . . " is more my mantra.

Spoiler

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Edited by Gattaca

cheers m8 I've created a server which took me 4 months this time round and 6 previous failed attempts haha.

Massive thanks to this website and all the Exilers that have helped time is you friend practice practice practice 

I just dont understand battleye filters at all I've tried and tried but it just goes pphheeewwww over the head.

I won't give up lol

Edited I've just thought do I use the exile be filters and merge the infistar ones in haha how dumb I've been starting with just the Infistar ones

Thanks

John

Edited by johnyboy2o11

Advertisement