Tradewell20

This will piss people off...

9 posts in this topic

So I know right off the bat that people are going to rage over this idea, and not in a good way, but I think that it should be done. Ghillie suits.... I feel ghillies are a great thing in the game, seems like everyone and their mother wear one BUT I think they are a little OP... reasoning being, I've never in my life been able to put on a jacket and magically lose 200lbs (ghillies would become the new fashion statement if thats the case).... meaning everyone always has the biggest backpacks in the world and they magically disappear when you put on a ghillie. People cruise around in ghillies which on Tanoa and even other maps... those things make you damn near god because you cant see them 2m in front of you... so I personally think that they should disable backpacks when wearing a ghillie. Maybe, MAYBE have like the small assult pack be the only backpack you can wear while wearing a ghillie suit. That way if people wanna go and loot or do a mission and take a bunch of loot from it, they have to wear something other than the ghillie so they can put a bigger backpack on. I know this can be done, CCG disabled the "Fast" autorun so I know that this can't be much harder than that. Like I said, I'm sure there are going to be a bunch of people that don't like this idea, but I think its something that should be done or at least make it a YES/NO option for servers. So there ya have it. Let the voicing of opinions begin!

Advertisement

There's an easy solution to that.... the server admins could remove them from the loot tables & mission configs.

If they wanted to.....

On my server, I made them VERY hard to get. They aren't on the AI, they are an extremely rare drop as loot and they are craftable but require uncommon components and the one you get from crafting doesn't match the grass colour on the map particularly well so you're easier to see.

18 hours ago, Crazy Mike said:

exile is a sandbox addon for a sandbox game, ask the server owner of your favorite server to try and enact your idea

So Mike, I have an idea, please make an Malden server with your settings.

On 6/27/2017 at 11:12 AM, Crazy Mike said:

exile is a sandbox addon for a sandbox game, ask the server owner of your favorite server to try and enact your idea

This is a great point.

If only the same logic had been used in the past instead of the DEV Team ruining the Nightstalker.

Advertisement