Rappidxshots

Mod close topic mark as solved :)

17 posts in this topic

Hello I'm having a few problems regarding cars within the db after a restart they seem to be getting sent to the trader zones and not saving to the players location,

I noticed a lot of people was having this problem and it has been happening before the recent update I have added some overrides to my mission to try fixing this

but still no luck just wondering if anyone has this problem and had a fix for it ?

I have added these few overrides to fix cars not updating there location

even if the player logs of 1hour before restart seems to be still happening sometimes it does sometimes it don't really confusing

ExileClient_gui_xm8_slide_apps_onOpen = "xm8Apps\ExileClient_gui_xm8_slide_apps_onOpen.sqf";
ExileClient_util_array_shuffle = "ExileMod_improved_network_security\ExileClient_util_array_shuffle.sqf";
ExileClient_gui_selectSpawnLocation_event_onSpawnButtonClick = "xs\spawn\Overwrites\ExileClient_gui_selectSpawnLocation_event_onSpawnButtonClick.sqf";
ExileClient_gui_selectSpawnLocation_show = "xs\spawn\Overwrites\ExileClient_gui_selectSpawnLocation_show.sqf";
ExileClient_gui_selectSpawnLocation_zoomToMarker = "xs\spawn\Overwrites\ExileClient_gui_selectSpawnLocation_zoomToMarker.sqf";
ExileClient_gui_selectSpawnLocation_event_onListBoxSelectionChanged = "xs\spawn\Overwrites\ExileClient_gui_selectSpawnLocation_event_onListBoxSelectionChanged.sqf";
ExileServer_object_player_createBambi = "xs\spawn\Overwrites\ExileServer_object_player_createBambi.sqf"; 
ExileServer_object_player_database_load = "Overwrites\ExileServer_object_player_database_load.sqf";
ExileClient_object_item_construct = "Overwrites\ExileClient_object_item_construct.sqf";
Exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn = "Overwrites\Exileclient_system_lootmanager_thread_spawn.sqf";
ExileServer_object_tree_network_chopTreeRequest = "Overwrites\ExileServer_object_tree_network_chopTreeRequest.sqf";
ExileServer_world_spawnVehicles = "Overwrites\ExileServer_world_spawnVehicles.sqf";
ExileClient_util_gear_getCompatibleWeaponItems = "Overwrites\ExileClient_util_gear_getCompatibleWeaponItems.sqf";
ExileClient_util_item_getCompatibleWeaponItems = "Overwrites\ExileClient_util_item_getCompatibleWeaponItems.sqf";
ExileClient_system_thread_initialize = "Overwrites\ExileClient_system_thread_initialize.sqf";
ExileServer_system_garbageCollector_cleanDatabase = "Overwrites\ExileServer_system_garbageCollector_cleanDatabase.sqf";
ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_update = "Overwrites\ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_update.sqf";
ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleRequest = "Overwrites\ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleRequest.sqf";
ExileClient_object_player_event_onEnterSafezone = "Overwrites\ExileClient_object_player_event_onEnterSafezone.sqf";
ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_event_onModeDropDownSelectionChanged = "Overwrites\ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_event_onModeDropDownSelectionChanged.sqf";
ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_show = "Overwrites\ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_show.sqf";
ExileServer_system_trading_network_wasteDumpRequest = "Overwrites\ExileServer_system_trading_network_wasteDumpRequest.sqf";
ExileClient_system_trading_network_wasteDumpResponse = "Overwrites\ExileClient_system_trading_network_wasteDumpResponse.sqf";
ExileClient_object_player_event_onLeaveSafezone = "Overwrites\ExileClient_object_player_event_onLeaveSafezone.sqf";
ExileClient_object_construction_move =  "Overwrites\ExileClient_object_construction_move.sqf";
ExileServer_world_initialize = "Overwrites\ExileServer_world_initialize.sqf";
ExileServer_object_vehicle_createNonPersistentVehicle = "Overwrites\ExileServer_object_vehicle_createNonPersistentVehicle.sqf";
ExileClient_gui_traderDialog_updateInventoryDropdown = "Overwrites\ExileClient_gui_traderDialog_updateInventoryDropdown.sqf";
ExileClient_object_item_craft = "Overwrites\ExileClient_object_item_craft.sqf";
ExileClient_action_stealFlag_condition = "Baseproblem\ExileClient_action_stealFlag_condition.sqf";
ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_load = "Overwrites\ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_load.sqf";
ExileServer_object_construction_database_load = "Overwrites\ExileServer_object_construction_database_load.sqf";
ExileServer_world_loadAllDatabaseVehicles = "Overwrites\ExileServer_world_loadAllDatabaseVehicles.sqf";
ExileServer_system_rcon_thread_check = "Overwrites\ExileServer_system_rcon_thread_check.sqf";

Edited by Rappidxshots

Advertisement

I had same exact issue, your problem lies in one of your overrides. Get a copy of the default one and compare to check for any errors in :

ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_load = "Overwrites\ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_load.sqf";

same Issue here, I added the SQF override,  It updated from 2 days ago to about 20 mins ago,  now checking to see how often it updates the location, just to make sure its actually updating how it should VS randomly or when it feels like it lol

What is in the vehicle override files?

ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_update = "Overwrites\ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_update.sqf";

I think the Load file controls the loading of the vehicle after a restart, and the update does the database updates for positions, damage etc. I would expect that if you're vehicles aren't loading at the right place, that their new position isn't being written to the database.

As far as I know, the update file saves sends an update whenever something happens to the vehicle - someone getting in/out/locking/unlocking etc

yh I thought same like I said I added the override and checked the code and even was given a override to try ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_load.sqf so lets just see :)

so i need the 

tf i find this file at? lolol

Try this code create a file called ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_update.sqf and add this code

/**
 * ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_update
 * Exile Mod
 * exile.majormittens.co.uk
 * © 2015 Exile Mod Team
 * This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. 
 * To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
 * Modified by ynpmoose of ZeroSurvival.com / Vehicle Protection System
 */

private["_vehicleObject","_vehicleID","_position","_vectorDirection","_vectorUp","_availableHitpoints","_vehicleHitpoints","_data","_extDB2Message"];
_vehicleObject = _this;
_vehicleID = _vehicleObject getVariable ["ExileDatabaseID", -1];
if (_vehicleID > -1) then
{
	_position = getPosATL _vehicleObject;
	_vectorDirection = vectorDir _vehicleObject;
	_vectorUp = vectorUp _vehicleObject;
	_availableHitpoints = getAllHitPointsDamage _vehicleObject;
	_vehicleHitpoints = [];
	if!(_availableHitpoints isEqualTo [])then
	{
		{
			_vehicleHitpoints pushBack [_x ,_vehicleObject getHitPointDamage _x];
		}
		forEach (_availableHitpoints select 0);
	};
	_data =
	[
		_vehicleObject getVariable ["ExileIsLocked",-1],
		fuel _vehicleObject,
		damage _vehicleObject,
		_vehicleHitpoints,
		_position select 0,
		_position select 1,
		_position select 2,
		_vectorDirection select 0, 
		_vectorDirection select 1,
		_vectorDirection select 2,
		_vectorUp select 0,
		_vectorUp select 1,
		_vectorUp select 2,
		_vehicleObject call ExileServer_util_getItemCargo,
		magazinesAmmoCargo _vehicleObject,
		weaponsItemsCargo _vehicleObject,
		_vehicleObject call ExileServer_util_getObjectContainerCargo,
		_vehicleObject getVariable ["ExileMoney", 0],
		_vehicleID 
	];
	_extDB2Message = ["updateVehicle", _data] call ExileServer_util_extDB2_createMessage;
	_extDB2Message call ExileServer_system_database_query_fireAndForget;

// Vehicle Protection System
// Start: Vehicles Vulnerable Upon Save
	_vehicleObject allowDamage true;	
// End: Vehicles Vulnerable Upon Save

};
true

Advertisement