Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Individual Lockers

4 posts in this topic

Hi Guys

I had this idea the other day. And I'm sure some people would hate it, but I think it would be great...

Individual Lockers.
Replacing the existing lockers at the trader, I think that each locker placed should have an individual balance. Why? Because it's a locker, not an ATM. If you put money in a locker at an airport (for example). You can't expect to open a locker in a city and find your money, you have to go back to the same locker. This would mean that if you saved money in the locker at the main airfield, you wouldn't be able to go to one of the other trader zones to get your month, you'd have to carry it with you (more risk involved).

What does everyone think?

Paul

Hmmm..... It's cool from an immersion perspective but the alternative is to restrict lockers to simply have enough money in them for a loadout. This would also force players to bring money from their safes instead.

I can also see this as a potential development nightmare.

Keen to hear what other people think though.

Advertisement
1 hour ago, Riker2335 said:

Hmmm..... It's cool from an immersion perspective but the alternative is to restrict lockers to simply have enough money in them for a loadout. This would also force players to bring money from their safes instead.

I can also see this as a potential development nightmare.

Keen to hear what other people think though.

Yep, I know it would. You'd have to have a database entry for each locker as well as other things (I'm sure).

Is only an idea though :)

@Paul quite right and this is the best place to 'nut it out' to see what everyone thinks :)  

It is also a great place for the developers to get ideas and concepts from so even if they don't implement exactly what you've asked for, maybe they can consider what you're trying to achieve from a gameplay perspective and see if they can help in some other way.

Advertisement