Sign in to follow this  
vapology

[SOLVED] infiSTAR Website Trouble

6 posts in this topic

Hello there. I have been away from my station for some time now and am now coming back into the Exile scene with great pleasure with what has been created by all these great minds. Anyhow I have freshly installed version 1.0.3 of Exile onto my server, and now have gone to infiSTAR's website to go see if there is an update to the anti-hack/admin tools script that we all know and love. I just have one issue though. I go to it and I realize that it is a new website, and I look around, I found the post about the new website (linked here) and followed said instructions. However when I go to create an account with the same email that I had used to buy infiSTAR originally, nothing happens when I click "Create Account", I try to click it again and it tells me I have been flagged for spam. I have tried using different email addresses and passwords but nothing seems to work. Every time it's the same thing. I have been going at it for about all day now and almost wanna buy it again but I don't even know if that would work either. I have been on the infiSTAR discord and talked to another guy who was in there about it but there wasn't much he could do. Anyways just message me for more information or post here. Thanks lads have a great game sesh.

**EDIT** It would probably be smart to tag you @infiSTAR lol

Edited by vapology

what email did you put in?
what account name?

maybe you are using scriptblock/adblock which blocks the google capture ?

• Like 1

Advertisement

I put in the email that I used to buy infiSTAR, and the username I put was the name of the header of the email sent to me that had the secret key.

And I don't have any adblock that I am aware of.  

Any ideas? Thanks for the quick reply :)

Advertisement