*WPG* Ninjas Dynasty

IDK what to put here. I just need help.

37 posts in this topic

Hey sorry idk if im having a data base issue or not. I really dont want to do a server wipe so if someone could really help me that be awesome. Here is the issue that i am having. Players buildings that they make is being deleted on every server restart. There safes and flags are still there. and they still own it. However their Floors, walls, roof. anything has to do with a building is being deleted. Also the time on the server is now broken idk why and the night and day time has changed. and idk why. i am the only one that can touch the data base and files. no one else can. So how did this happen? and how do i fix it without wiping my server? if anyone one with teamspeak could help me out that be awesome. I can give you my teamspeak info. thanks. 

Advertisement

Idk I think so. U think that might be the issue? Cuase I wiped the server, then the whole data base reinstalled hiedi reinstalled all files untouched and tried it. Still didn't work.. players are being saved in database everything is still being saved. Safes, flags, cars, everything still there. Except there base itself that they build. Walls floors doors. There all deleted Everytime a restart happens. I'm lost and don't know what else to do..... 

K I am running a 32bit server. However my friend is running the same thing as me. Because he created mine awhile back with his files and then let me edit them the way I wanted it. My server been up for almost 7 months. Never had this issue. Until 2 weeks ago. So before I wiped the server I did a server roll back to 5 weeks ago to see if that works. It didn't. But his servers are still working and not having the issue and he has exile mod server just like me as well with 32 bit. 

Honestly it sounds like you are taking on too much too fast. If you're not sure what you are doing, the best advice I can give you is to start from the ground up. Exile is still built on a 32bit system so the answer is yes, you are running a 32bit server. Set your server back up and try running it again. Once you have, when you are having issues, you need to post rpt logs and DB logs so that people on the forums can help you. The "My car is making a funny noise" approach won't get you anywhere.

also don't use pictures. Use pastebin or spoilers when sharing your logs.

Edited by Beowulfv

I have a buddy who codes my Arma 3 for me. He's been doing g that for years. He's has 5 servers of his own. We did start from ground up. One folder at a time. My server been up almost 7 months and never had an issue with it. Everything worked great. That's first thing we did was do a server roll back. We did as far back as a month to be on safe side. Still didn't work. He is using the same exact files and database as me. Because these are his files he gave to me. Not saying we are running all our servers on one Database. He's got his own computer he's doing his on and I got one doing mine on. We have over 800 players that plays on the server and they love it. They know we never had issues before. This started happening 2 weeks ago. Idk what u mean. I'm not giving much info. I gave my log reports. My.ini is no stricked, I wiped the database. From what I learned from my buddy I say I'm doing ok in coding. Learning still but I know enough now then I did before to get us by. And by researching this issue. I am not the only one having this problem. And they seem to not be able to explain it very well either. So instead of trying to cut me down. Tha KS for advice that I have already done. How about let's solve the problem so we can also help others and be adults bout this and not be problem finders. Only problem solvers. Mean this with all respect. I'm just agervated and frustrated that we can't find out what is going on. So if ur welling to help. Please do so. I'll give u the logs that u ask me for. That's fine. But if u can't help or don't want to help. Then please move along and let someone who has a kind heart can help. Thanks. :)

Advertisement