The Trump

Looking to extend our family.

22 posts in this topic

We are a new family just getting up and running. We are very team oriented. At the moment 75% of our family are either prior military service or still active duty. We are looking for older players to join but am not strict on that. If you make a good fit and are mature enough we won't shoot you away. Like stated before this is a family we aren't assigning ranks or anything of that nature. The original four members make decisions on members and those decisions have to be unanimous. We are a very friendly like minded family. No one person owns something as loot, gear, vehicles and such, those are shared between everyone that needs it. We are a very active family and while we all work various schedules there won't be a time that one of us aren't on. If our family sounds like something that you'd love to be apart of you can either reach me on here by replying to the post and telling me a little about yourself or you can reach me on steam under the name "The Trump." Looking forward to hearing from some of you guys/girls and welcoming you to our family. 

• Like 1

The Trump.. I like it. I'm looking for a small tight knit group, much like you've described. A group I can work together with and of course sharing is caring. I'm not former or active military but do have military family and am up to speed on the lifestyle. I'm 26 myself, looking for a good time without the bs the younger crowd can sometimes bring.

If this sounds like a fit to you please feel free to add me on steam and send me a message. Steam ID is  _somt_

Edit: Grumplestache made some points that I should also touch on.
Good with flanking and keeping out of sight, DMRs, Close quarters.

Not so good with base building, that's one thing I have yet to try as I've been fairly alone on the servers I do play on.

Edited by SOMT
  • Like 1

Advertisement

I would be interested in joining your family. I currently play almost every night from 8pm-12pm EST. I have been playing Arma for quite a while. Mostly A2 Overpoch/Epoch but recently started playing arma 3 again. I have experience hosting Arma Servers and could easily set up traning servers if need be. The hosting experience also made me fairly knowledgeable of the MODs in use on most servers. If you have any questions feel free to add me on steam. My name is GrumpleStache. Thanks so much for your consideration. 

I am highly effective at:

Piloting

Long range shots

Looting/transporting mission supplies

Base building

Areas for improvement:

CQC (but with the right weapon I can hold my own)

Situational awareness (Al Rayak is still very new to me. The towns are more dense than I am used too)

Edited by Grumplestache
  • Like 1

The Trump im very interested in joining your family im not active or former military but used to the lifestyle my dad is retired from the marines so i grew on base most my life im 22 years old and would love to join you guys.

great at base building

earning respect in the family to help people sharing etc

if you want to add me im TTS Raptor on steam thanks!

• Like 1

Hello would love to join you guys , reasonably new to arma 3 and have just been lone wolfing for the past couple of months .

When i say new i mean i have been on for about a year and only get on once a week mostly on exile and I'm looking to joing a group to get involved in some tactical missions.

Great with an lmg and suppressive fire but can mix it up with street to street warfare too.

I have some military training as i was a part of 4 para but never seen any action (MOD cut backs ).

Stream id msdosser .

Look forward to hearing from you guys.

Advertisement