Rapture

Exile Lingor

14 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Hi there,

We are also looking for loot tables and perhaps other stuff for this map.. @BetterDeadThanZed,  Hoping that you are willing to share the files once more since i get ' Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it. ' notification on your post.

Thanks in advance and hoping someone reads this and is able to support a new server! 

22 minutes ago, Freestyler said:

Hi there,

We are also looking for loot tables and perhaps other stuff for this map.. @BetterDeadThanZed,  Hoping that you are willing to share the files once more since i get ' Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it. ' notification on your post.

Thanks in advance and hoping someone reads this and is able to support a new server! 

Here's the loot positions I used on my Lingor server. It's got the regular A3 buildings mixed in because I didn't know how to put them in a separate file back then, so you'll have to pick out the non-A3 buildings yourself and add them to your server files: http://pastebin.com/Y55R9aNQ

• Like 1

Thanks and i'll do my best. If I leave the default A3 buildings in, would that be an issue? 

Also : 3DEN would be the way to create traders is it? I will study today. Only ran a stock Tanoa Exile server until now. 

5 hours ago, Freestyler said:

Thanks and i'll do my best. If I leave the default A3 buildings in, would that be an issue? 

Also : 3DEN would be the way to create traders is it? I will study today. Only ran a stock Tanoa Exile server until now. 

You could just copy that code and paste it over the existing code in your config.cpp if you want to do it the quick and dirty way. My OCD now forces me to put as much non-default stuff in other files so I have less to modify when a new version comes out, but that's up to you.

Yes, Eden is the way to go with the Exile Eden plugin.

• Like 1

Now i've been struggling all day to create an "Exile.lingor3.pbo" but fail miserably. Guides tell me to use Tanoa and rework from there. This keeps resulting in looping the server cmd. Just now completely started over using vanilla Exile install. 

I'll keep on working on it. If all fails perhaps I could make use of your skills and knowledge please? 

44 minutes ago, Freestyler said:

Now i've been struggling all day to create an "Exile.lingor3.pbo" but fail miserably. Guides tell me to use Tanoa and rework from there. This keeps resulting in looping the server cmd. Just now completely started over using vanilla Exile install. 

I'll keep on working on it. If all fails perhaps I could make use of your skills and knowledge please? 

To create the pbo, just name the tanoa pbo to Exile.Lingor3.pbo. Create your traders and their objects and put them in InitServer.sqf and initPlayerLocal.sqf, then create the trader markers and zones, spawn points, cement mixers, no build zones and radiation zones and put those in the mission.sqm. Edit the mission pbo's config.cpp so that the weather section has Lingor3 in it.

I don't have a lot of time on my hands to work on my own server, let alone others. Hopefully with that information and the thousands of posts in these forums, you'll be able to get it going.

• Like 1

Jey, thanks and managed to load the server. The reason for looping server console was the Addons section in the Mission.sqm. 

I just went back to it's unmodified state and the server wan. 

@BetterDeadThanZed, Thanks for your kind help mate! Really. 

I'll be working on the spawns and such. regards!

Advertisement