wilderness

possible incoming Arma3 1.68 update

95 posts in this topic

Advertisement
6 hours ago, Its me ZovkT said:

60 % Break then  or 64 Bit destroy all and all is buggy... ^^ :D 

Wow, your glass is half empty my friend! Then again, Bohemia's track record isn't great. Fingers crossed, tho! 

On another note, Bohemia is working on upcoming DLC, get them wallets out and be sure your "tush" is lubed up thoroughly!

"In addition, our development team is working on the various DLC listed on our 2016-17 Roadmap, which will bring new assets, playable content, and engine features and other platform improvements. " 

Edited by Excaliber_47
  • Like 2

Exile devs/ whoever wants extdb3 can pm and im willing to share files that might help speed along Exile's update. (My server for exile runs extdb3, this includes the ini file and the exile_server.pbo)

Edited by Cloud22

1 hour ago, Cloud22 said:

Exile devs/ whoever wants extdb3 can pm and im willing to share files that might help speed along Exile's update. (My server for exile runs extdb3, this includes the ini file and the exile_server.pbo)

You can PM me and i can pass it along to the right people.

hey folks!

we just switched our Taunus Server to RC 1.64 to prevent the 3fps bug, which is really bad on this map.

everything works fine so far (except some minor (?) errors).

BUT i guess we found the first "arma breaks some stuff" thing: you cannot open doors in exile bases anymore.  and that is sad... ;) 

if you remove the door and rebuild it, its working. BUT only for the server uptime. after restart, you have to rebuild again...

someone has an idea what this might be? i get no log error for trying to open a door or gate (server and client log).

cheers,

yes

Edited by yesyesjo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, yesyesjo said:

hey folks!

we just switched our Taunus Server to RC 1.64 to prevent the 3fps bug, which is really bad on this map.

everything works fine so far (except some minor (?) errors).

BUT i guess we found the first "arma breaks some stuff" thing: you cannot open doors in exile bases anymore.  and that is sad... ;) 

if you remove the door and rebuild it, its working. BUT only for the server uptime. after restart, you have to rebuild again...

someone has an idea what this might be? i get no log error for trying to open a door or gate (server and client log).

cheers,

yes

Make a new thread. GD isn't for support.

Advertisement