ILLUXNNN

Taunus, config class missing.

12 posts in this topic

Hi there, I've just installed Taunus, and not only does the server take a long time on "setting up", it throws me these errors in the RPT:

Spoiler

1:47:09 Strange convex component103 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 1:47:09 Strange convex component111 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 1:47:09 Strange convex component129 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 1:47:09 Strange convex component131 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 1:47:09 Strange convex component135 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 1:47:09 Strange convex component141 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 1:47:09 Strange convex component160 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 1:47:09 Strange convex component204 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 1:47:09 Strange convex component217 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 1:47:09 Strange convex component254 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 1:47:09 Strange convex component260 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 1:47:09 Strange convex component295 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 1:47:09 Strange convex component309 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 1:47:09 Strange convex component315 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
 1:47:10 Land_Sara_zluty_statek: HitGlass1 - unknown animation source HitGlass1
 1:47:10 Land_Sara_zluty_statek: HitGlass2 - unknown animation source HitGlass2
 1:47:10 Land_Sara_zluty_statek: HitGlass3 - unknown animation source HitGlass3
 1:47:10 Land_Sara_zluty_statek: HitGlass4 - unknown animation source HitGlass4
 1:47:10 Land_Sara_zluty_statek: HitGlass5 - unknown animation source HitGlass5
 1:47:10 Land_Sara_zluty_statek: HitGlass6 - unknown animation source HitGlass6
 1:47:10 Land_Sara_zluty_statek: HitGlass7 - unknown animation source HitGlass7
 1:47:10 Land_Sara_zluty_statek: HitGlass8 - unknown animation source HitGlass8
 1:47:10 Land_Sara_zluty_statek: HitGlass9 - unknown animation source HitGlass9
 1:47:10 Land_Sara_zluty_statek: HitGlass10 - unknown animation source HitGlass10
 1:47:11 Strange convex component57 in a3\structures_f\households\house_small03\i_house_small_03_v1_dam_f.p3d:geometryPhys
 1:47:12 ca\buildings\kasna_new_bez.p3d: house, config class missing
 1:47:13 ca\buildings\kasna.p3d: house, config class missing
 1:47:14 ca\misc_acr\shooting_range\shooting_range_acr.p3d: house, config class missing
 1:47:14 ca\misc_acr\shooting_range\shooting_range_acr.p3d: house, config class missing
 1:47:14 Strange convex component24 in a3\structures_f\households\house_small02\i_house_small_02_v3_dam_f.p3d:geometryView
 1:47:15 ca\misc_e\powgen_big_ep1.p3d: house, config class missing
 1:47:15 ca\misc_acr\shooting_range\shooting_range_acr.p3d: house, config class missing
 1:47:15 ca\misc_acr\shooting_range\shooting_range_acr.p3d: house, config class missing

Any idea's? 

Thanks! :)

@ILLUXNNN The reason why that is happening is because the models are being used, but there is no classname to represent them, so if you tired to spawn it in game, you couldn't because there is no class, the only way you can spawn it is to create a simple object with the model path.

There is no issue there. 

Advertisement

@StokesMagee

Thanks for the info. This is default Taunus though, so thats normal too? My issue with this is, that the server needs atleast the full 3-4 minutes to fully boot, and in that timespan, it throws those errors. No fix for that or? 

2 minutes ago, ILLUXNNN said:

@StokesMagee

Thanks for the info. This is default Taunus though, so thats normal too? My issue with this is, that the server needs atleast the full 3-4 minutes to fully boot, and in that timespan, it throws those errors. No fix for that or? 

Yes, it's normal. 

as for the reason Tanus, taking a long time, is due to how many objects / addons there are for it, you also have to keep in mind the arma 3 expansions have to load the encrypted EBO into the engine, then decrypt it into a readable format (a pbo) then compile that PBO into a workable format, You cannot fix the error, but the map developers can, and/or the dependency's that it requires ( i think it requires CUP yeah? )

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ILLUXNNN said:

Its CUP yea! Thanks for the info, I thought I was the only one :) 

Lets hope for a fix from either CUP or Taunus developers themselves. 

Thanks! :)

There more than likely won't be a fix, because there is no issue, those logs in your RPT are not the reason it takes so long to load.

Edited by StokesMagee
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ILLUXNNN said:

Nah, only the 3 years load time haha. Thanks pal!

SSD, higher end CPU (with a good clockspeed), and faster ram,  "CAN" improve your load times. if you're using a GSP (game server provider) you have to think about all of the other peoples servers along side yours.

Edited by StokesMagee

Nah I've got my own dedi server. Our otherone loads within 30s. Got dual SSD in raid, i7 4970k, and 64gb ram. Thats not the issue, its something with the map I'm sure =) 

my Taunus server takes 10min to restart.

I tell my players to go get a beer while waiting.

(Occupation's Occupy Military buildings addon makes server take 30min+ to boot so turned it off)

Advertisement