Its me ZovkT

Base Painting from Shix.

17 posts in this topic

Can anybod help me by my issue ? i installed a Clean Version from with with Exile Altis Clean and he say me  this : 

Warning Message: Picture mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\basepainting\textures\harambe.paa not found

But The Path is Correct i checked this 

I post this beacause from shix i wait few days for fixing the issue.  and i wont 3 weeks wait for this or so. ride me PN PLS not  so. 

Edited by Its me ZovkT

39 minutes ago, Its me ZovkT said:

Can anybod help me by my issue ? i installed a Clean Version from with with Exile Altis Clean and he say me  this : 

Warning Message: Picture mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\basepainting\textures\harambe.paa not found

But The Path is Correct i checked this 

I post this beacause from shix i wait few days for fixing the issue.  and i wont 3 weeks wait for this or so. ride me PN PLS not  so. 

If your mission file is not in a pbo format, then that is probably your issue, someone had the exact same issue with my base paint, and that's what fixed it for them.

Edited by StokesMagee

Advertisement
20 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

If your mission file is not in a pbo format, then that is probably your issue, someone had the exact same issue with my base paint, and that's what fixed it for them.

I Try it with Packed and Unpacked with the Clean Exile altis and Clean basepaint. but i have the Same issue. 

2 minutes ago, Its me ZovkT said:

I Try it with Packed and Unpacked with the Clean Exile altis and Clean basepaint. but i have the Same issue. 

Make sure that the path is correct, basepainting/textures/blah.paa

3 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

Make sure that the path is correct, basepainting/textures/blah.paa

it is.   i change nothing and i make the path new..  

Can you send me your networkmessage for the config.cpp oder descripton ? i dont know its my issue about this. can we try this ?. 

3 minutes ago, Its me ZovkT said:

it is.   i change nothing and i make the path new..  

Can you send me your networkmessage for the config.cpp oder descripton ? i dont know its my issue about this. can we try this ?. 

I don't use Shix basepaint, i have my own.

Advertisement