sgtlarson

BattlEye Script Restriction #0

6 posts in this topic

He is my log of the error, any help would be much appreciated, 

17.01.2017 17:29:56: [CIV] Teddy Bridgewater (24.131.172.166:2324) 1a366841ea21xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #0 "- [objNull];
};
}] call CBA_fnc_compileFinal;

addMissionEventHandler ["Loaded", {
private _tickTime = diag_tickTime;

{
_x set"
17.01.2017 18:23:18: [CIV] Teddy Bridgewater (24.131.172.166:15459) 3a678841ea2xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #0 "- [objNull];
};
}] call CBA_fnc_compileFinal;

addMissionEventHandler ["Loaded", {
private _tickTime = diag_tickTime;

{
_x set"

Hey man,

Firstly do you have infiStar installed on your server?

Below Is the exception for that battleye kick...

Open your script.txt in your battleye folder and paste the line below at the end of the second line in the script.txt.

that should do the trick?

!="- [objNull];\n};\n}] call CBA_fnc_compileFinal; \n\naddMissionEventHandler ["Loaded", {\nprivate _tickTime = diag_tickTime; \n{\n_x set""

Advertisement

Thanks Kappa I got battleye # 0 to go away but now this error comes up, thanks for the help

_x set"
18.01.2017 05:20:51: [CIV] Teddy Bridgewater (24.131.172.166:2324) 1a45541ea21860152bafe4855249185 - #7 "","CUP_fnc_updateShip","CUP_fnc_detachFromShip","CUP_fnc_createVehicleCargo","CUP_fnc_spawnVehicleCargo","CUP_fnc_virtualVehicle"

Edited by sgtlarson

Hey buddy,

Use this BE filter tool its dead easy.

http://137.74.172.109/BEFV2.php

Basically, you copy n paste the kick and the BE filter tool will do the exception to where you add the exception to the line for example, if the the kick is script restriction #7 then you add the exception to line 9 if that makes sense? so what ever the kick number is you +2 then add the exception to that line.

Hope this helps =]

• Like 1

I am getting this error and have added the line.  It keeps coming up.  I am not sure what to do now.  Sometimes it goes away and then comes back again as I edit other filters in.

I really hate battleeye filters, I wish there was an app that an admin could run that would catch the error log, then do as the be filter then reload the scripts

Advertisement