eXquiisiTe2k17

[Release] Dynamic Status Icons DayZ Style

22 posts in this topic

At first a Big Thanks @dbw for the base of the script that allow us to show dynamic Icons!

I working on my server to get back the old DayZ feeling on chernarus and that is the Reason why i have changed some things to get them to work.
no tutorial no changes only download my zip from here: https://github.com/exquiisite2k17/ExileZ 

and Replace the original files with mine.

repack mission pbo, start youre server and voila you can see the old Dayz Icons and there are working like the circlebar but on the old dayz look.

s9xcrqii.jpg

To Do:

- add infected symbol around the blood for ryanszombies ( infection )

- change the temperature symbol

- add Ear symbol for sneaking walking and running.

Nice Regards

eXquiisiTe2k17 

Edited by eXquiisiTe2k17
added picture
  • Like 6

Advertisement

i mean the files from dbw and this is the whole folder called statusIcons. Just replace the folder statusIcons with mine from github. 

And inside The folder statusIcons are the files statusIcons.hpp StatusIcons.sqf and the booth folders called circlebar and icons

Edited by eXquiisiTe2k17

Really nice! :D

@BetterDeadThanZed but there are a bunch of other Exile icons on the right side (earplugs etc) thats why I chose to put my stuff on the left side too.

(however you can change those positions, if I remember correctly their control group's idc is 1000, so you can reposition them from script(just how I hid the exile hud :D ))

edit: you might need to reposition them separately because they seem to be positioned relative to safezones
not sure if I'm allowed to post contents of binarized exile config files, but here is the paste where you can find idc-s  http://pastebin.com/Bn3ZwWgB

Edited by dbw

On 1/15/2017 at 7:25 AM, eXquiisiTe2k17 said:

i mean the files from dbw and this is the whole folder called statusIcons. Just replace the folder statusIcons with mine from github. 

And inside The folder statusIcons are the files statusIcons.hpp StatusIcons.sqf and the booth folders called circlebar and icons

Do you have a link to the dbw status bar?

*EDIT* Nevermind, I found it: 

6 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Has anyone adjusted these icons so they are a bit lower on the screen? On the center of the left side seems a little out of place. Anyone have coordinates to move them down (along with a screenshot)?

If you have time and want to do positions yourself, load into editor, enable debug console, open gui editor under the debug console, place something, set it's position to be relative to safezones, export it as config (it copies the config to clipboard) and you can find the coordinates this way.

Advertisement