physbo

Looking to help

10 posts in this topic

I have experience modding and a lil bit of scripting.  I may be a bit rusty but i enjoy helping new servers get set up and running.  If you want to know more just reply or message me.  Always down to help anyone.

Advertisement

I've been away for awhile because of hardware issues.  I should be back up and running and able to help hopefully Friday.  My current set up only works to aide in working on code, but what killed me is that I couldnt really help test stuff out.  I have a new computer on the way that will allow me to test, and hopefully run a private server on it so I can build code set ups before I pass them on to people.

My goal is to eventually have working packages that can be modified for servers to use.  They won't be downloadable unless I get permission from the original scripters.  And I will admit, I will probably be to lazy to do all that.  So, if I go down that path, I will end up doing screen shots of set ups I will have available at some point.

• Like 1

hey, if you'd be willing to help still, I am looking for someone who can help a friend and I get a server up and running, we have already paid for hosting, but need help to get server files and mods installed and running, looking to run CUP, Ryan Zombies, and Jurassic Mod, if you can help it would be greatly appreciated

Advertisement