MonnSTAR

infiSTAR custom text issue.

1 post in this topic

Hey guys, just experiencing a small issue and not sure what I am doing wrong.  Basically I'm trying to modify the basic customization for chat commands, & notification messages and when I do, my server still loads but infiSTAR doesn't.  Here is the string I had, just curious if I could get a second pair of eyes on it, or maybe tell me what I am doing wrong for this to make infiSTAR not load. This was the only section I was modifying. @infiSTAR

/*
	{chatCommand (text typed in chat),text shown to player}
	only triggers if the EXACT text is typed!
*/
chatCommands[] =
{
	{"!discord","discord.gg/XxTUXDj"},
	{"!website","deplorablegaming.enjin.com"},
	{"!taxi","Jorge, Deplorable Airlines pilot will gladly take you to each of the 3 traders free of charge."},
	{"!admins","Admins of this server are MonnSTAR, Lucid_Games, and Bonnin."},
	{"!commands","!discord !website !taxi !admins"}
};

/*
	{chatCommand (text typed in chat) partitial,text shown to player}
	"Hello, why is there no loot on this map?" <- will trigger the example below!
*/
chatCommandsP[] =
{
	{"what shaking","That's called an earthquake, princess.  Now get out of and away from buildings."}
};

/*
	Noficiations shown to all players on the server. Could be used to replace BEC messages.
	{first occurrence after x min, show again after x min, show message for x seconds, font size (recommended is 0.6), xpos, ypos,text color, font, text (<br/> is a linebreak)}

if you want the client to see a message only once when logging in, you put the first and second entry in the array to -1.
	Example:	
	{-1, -1, 4, 0.6, 0, 0, "#ff0000", "OrbitronLight", "Welcome to our server"}

xpos and ypos need to be within your monitor. to high numbers and you simply won't see the text..
	~ x-range is between -0.7 to +1
	~ y-range is between -0.4 to +1

Arma Fonts:
		PuristaLight
		PuristaMedium
		PuristaSemiBold
		PuristaBold
		LucidaConsoleB
		EtelkaMonospacePro
		EtelkaMonospaceProBold
		EtelkaNarrowMediumPro
		TahomaB

Exile Fonts:
		OrbitronLight
		OrbitronMedium
		PressStart2P
		RobotoMedium
		RobotoRegular
*/
ENABLE_NOTIFICATION_MESSAGES = "true";
NOTIFY_MSG_ARRAY[] =
{
	{-1, -1, 6, 0.6, 0, 0, "#ff0000", "OrbitronLight", "Welcome to Deplorable Gaming"},
	{-1, -1, 4, 0.6, 0, 0, "#1900FF", "OrbitronLight", "Making Arma Great Again."},
	{-1, -1, 5, 0.6, 0, 0, "safeZoneX", "0.5", "#048B5B", "OrbitronLight", "Protected and administrated by<br/>infiSTAR.de AdminTools, AntiHack and more!"},
	{-1, -1, 6, 0.6, 0, 0, "#E600E6", "OrbitronLight", "Admins: MonnSTAR, Lucid_Games, & Bonnin."}
};

Advertisement