Sign in to follow this  
Adam Kadmon

[AWG] Recruiting

4 posts in this topic

Hey there.

I am writing here because me and my team are looking to expand, greatly.

We opened a server 2 weeks ago and we have had steadily 30 players playing 24/7 with a peak of 50 (max server cap).

The team is made of me, the other owner and 5 admins. 

While the other admins are able to do basic stuff, me and the other owner have to continuously work on scripting/coding in order to have the server performing at its best and make sure that everything is working fine. While doing that, we are also in the works of making a website, because right now the only way to communicate with us is discord and we have over 200 members on it.

We are specifically looking for people who are able to work with server files (loot tables, traders etc) to work and fix them while also being admins. We are not taking in consideration new applicants that are not able to work with serve files, as we are overwhelmed with things and cannot focus on fixing what matters because the minor fixes (loot, traders etc) take away a lot of time.

So if you are interested to join this community that is growing very rapidly and think you have the right skill-set PM me here or join our discord at: https://discord.gg/3mYC6Az

• Like 1

Advertisement
On 1/3/2017 at 5:03 AM, Adam Kadmon said:

Bump.

We filled up the admin team.

Now looking for a web developer that has experience with IPS Community Suite.

I have over 2 years with experience of IPS. If you need/want any help, Send me a message. I'll be glad to help

• Like 1

Advertisement