bazzaro135

Co Owner/Manager Needed, I have everything already

7 posts in this topic

I am looking for a co owner and manager to start a small scale community. Wait don't leave yet I know how this looks but I have all the pieces to start this community, little over a month ago I got the arma server(US East) web hosting and teamspeak server. I was planning to start a  community and had a pretty basic server going, and well to be frank with working full time and being a father I simply lack the time required to do this alone. I need help.

If this is something you may be interested in. Message below or pm me with some basic information.

Name:

Developer:

experience:

What kind of server would you like?:

Edited by bazzaro135

Hey dunno if you might be interested with this counteroffer since you  haven't setup anything yet.

I started a server with another guy less than 2 weeks ago. This weekend we had a peak of 36 players, and we are currently looking for mods/community managers etc.

If you are interested shoot me a pm ;)

Advertisement
On 12-12-2016 at 10:39 PM, Adam Kadmon said:

Hey dunno if you might be interested with this counteroffer since you  haven't setup anything yet.

I started a server with another guy less than 2 weeks ago. This weekend we had a peak of 36 players, and we are currently looking for mods/community managers etc.

If you are interested shoot me a pm ;)

Thats the way, just join established servers and help them out instead of creating more servers / communties!

• Like 2

If you're still looking for someone to run a server with, shoot me a message :)

I have a established community and my own teamspeak and have run game server's for years, I decided to re-open my exile server and start again. I have always done stuff solo but always open to make a new friend and work on a project together.

www.chemicalgamers.com

• Like 1

12 hours ago, C][G GhostTown™ said:

If you're still looking for someone to run a server with, shoot me a message :)

I have a established community and my own teamspeak and have run game server's for years, I decided to re-open my exile server and start again. I have always done stuff solo but always open to make a new friend and work on a project together.

www.chemicalgamers.com

Same offer above is valid for you too my friend! We have a nice thing going on and it's expanding quickly day by day! 

4 hours ago, Adam Kadmon said:

Same offer above is valid for you too my friend! We have a nice thing going on and it's expanding quickly day by day! 

I have my own server's, community, website and teamspeak lol why would I drop all that to be a mod manager? 

I was inviting him to join me.

Advertisement