Rappidxshots

BUG: Death loop simple fix?

Question

hey wondering if anyone can give me a simple fix for the death spawning bug I'm still having it happen on my server, has anyone got a simple fix theres loads Iv seen but don't know what one to try cheers :)

12 answers to this question

On 12/10/2016 at 8:55 PM, Rappidxshots said:

hey wondering if anyone can give me a simple fix for the death spawning bug I'm still having it happen on my server, has anyone got a simple fix theres loads Iv seen but don't know what one to try cheers :)

dbd3829aa0da6ac8196982a05a36b451.png
https://gyazo.com/dbd3829aa0da6ac8196982a05a36b451 This is what im using, it seems to do the job well.

Advertisement

There's nothing to fix if it's only something you are experiencing, it is not a collective bug, so there's a problem in particular in your server. If you can't figure it out, perhaps you should make a new copy of the server and transfer the DB to it.

If anything you could try this:

But clean install is what I would go for.

Edited by Adam Kadmon

On 10-12-2016 at 8:39 PM, Adam Kadmon said:

There's nothing to fix if it's only something you are experiencing, it is not a collective bug, so there's a problem in particular in your server. If you can't figure it out, perhaps you should make a new copy of the server and transfer the DB to it.

If anything you could try this:

But clean install is what I would go for.

i have a clean install and still the same problem

13 hours ago, SE7EN said:

i have a clean install and still the same problem

Clean database as well?

Seems kinda odd. Have you actually cleaned installed it or did you use other scripts already?

this seems to be a fairly common problem, and one i myself am getting recently on my server

Advertisement