Sign in to follow this  
WURSTKETTE

[1.66 ARMA] - [TALK/RANT]

2 posts in this topic

I like the new update....

...no i don't, but we all like fast pace solutions.

*THIS IS AN DISCUSSION THREAD - IF YOU NEED TO REPORT BUGS, RELATED TO THE 1.66 ARMA UPDATE, USE THIS THREAD:

DId you acutally played/liked the new footsteps?

I'm, myself, was really impressed about 10gb of new footsteps - damn - soooooooooo soft....i even noticed them :|

Edited by WURSTKETTE

9 hours ago, Eichi said:

God damnit, I just want to retire and six days later an update breaks shit again. Will see if I can do anything...

DERPREP #00032 People wish me luck on my future endeavours. It has already begun! Updating Arma in a nutshell: Steam: You need to download 6.2GB! Me: Yay, I am done! *A second later* Steam: Nah, just trolling. You need need to download 6.3GB! Me: Eh, okay? *Another second later* Steam: I am really just trolling you. You do not want to update Arma. Now you are at 0 Bytes again and have no disc space available anymore! Me: Head -> Wall I hate this...

---

We have identified a problem in 1.66, which seems to be a bug in the game. A technical report has been submitted to Bohemia Interactive. We have also pointed this issue out on Twitter. This is all we can do for now, since the problem cannot be "modded away" easily. Let us hope for the best. (And we wanted to retire, god damnit)

---

Found the issue, but it seems to be in the engine. Either they have changed something in the way their respawn system works (and forgot to mention that) or there is a bug in there. I remember the perv2 build had the exact same issue. They have patched it immediately the day after or so. Let us hope they will do the same here. Tweeted them, as it is already out-of-office time.

---

Edited by WURSTKETTE

Advertisement