TeknoTel

Help with advanced building

2 posts in this topic

Not sure if this is the right place but I couldn't see any sub forums that suited it so thought I would ask here.

I am trying to build a base with using vector building. I have seen some really cool bases with like a diagonal walk way going up at a 45 degree angle or steeper. Here is the start of mine:

0cf683ebde5279b6601a03158b646ab7.jpg

My question is this. I saw these bases with very tall walkway, like 10-20 floor pieces long. Does every part of this sky tunnel need to be placed manually? When I saw them they looked so precise that I just presumed you vector one piece in and then everything else can snap to it, however unless I am missing something in practice it doesn't work like this. 

Am I missing something, is there a easier way to build this other then manually placing every piece and having to line it all up. The big concern is more replacing  pieces when I get concrete or metal upgrades form loot chests etc. Seems incredibly tedious. Would llike to know now before I get stuck into this.

Thank you for any help or advice anyone can give,

Vector building is not part of vanilla exile. Any servers running it are using 3rd party scripts or scripts they have written themselves.
So, to answer your question is difficult as some vector scripts will allow you to do precisely what you are trying to do, others may not.
For instance, we have vector building on both our servers and once you have the first part in place, you can then snap the next parts to it... But, that could be a different story with other servers...

• Like 2

Advertisement