Sign in to follow this  
James Ryan

Change Billboard Image

4 posts in this topic

Hello, i was searching for a tutorial where i can replace the images of the Billboards with the Exile Logo on it with one of mine...

but i only find some where you create a new one with a new image on it. i dont want to create a new one, i only want to edit the path of the image, so that there is not the ''exile'' anymore...

can someone help me with that? i just want to know in which file the path is set for the billboard image

thanks

Advertisement
On 16.9.2015 at 6:32 PM, [RW] DaCoon said:

yes i know, i already did that, but i want to know how to keep the billboards from exile, but change there images which are shown on them.

i need to know in which file the path is set for the image to be choosen, i found the image already but i cant replace it with the same name because the path of the image is located to @exile and not the mpmissions pbo. so the client has no chance to see it this way.

if there is absolutely now way to change the path because the exilemodteam wants the exile billboard to be shown ingame for advertisement its ok

Edited by James Ryan

You can simple add your own billboards. you Only need too put your Images in you missionFIle

private _billboard = [
["Exile_Sign_RussianRoulette", [8062.22, 9266.62, 470.118], [0.94989, -0.312584, 0], [0, 0, 1], false]
];

{
    private _vehicle = (_x select 0) createVehicle (_x select 1);
    _vehicle allowDamage false;
    _vehicle setPosWorld (_x select 1);
    _vehicle setVectorDirAndUp [_x select 2, _x select 3];
    _vehicle enableSimulationGlobal (_x select 4);
    _vehicle setVariable ["ExileIsLocked", -1, true];

if (_vehicle isKindOf "Exile_Sign_RussianRoulette") then
    {
        _vehicle SetObjectTextureGlobal [0,"images\01.paa"];
    };
}
forEach _billboard;

The Only think is you need too place the billboard and get the Information with the ExileEden plugin.

The "Exile_Sign_RussianRoulette" can you change too you billboard.

If you want change the builboard from a TraderCity from Exile you can comment this out with // and can putt this too this.

Advertisement