BossMannAU

A Thank You

5 posts in this topic

To @Eichi, @Vishpala, @Grim, MrWhite, Niuva, Zigga & Psycho, who devoted their time and effort to the development of the mod, thank you.

To the "Behind the scenes" people (The forum moderators, server operators, script & addon makers, tutorial writers), who went above and beyond to create 3rd party content, helpful guides and awesome servers, for/with this wonderful community, thank you.

To everyone else I forgot to or failed to mention, thank you.

When I first heard of Exile, I had no idea of the critical success it would later achieve, or of the friendships that were going to be made. It's been a long, awesome journey, from the first time I joined Twitch chat during a development livestream, all the way to 1.0.0 and beyond. Almost every day for the past year I have spoken with the team, talking to them as if I had known them forever, about almost everything under the sun, from what nicknames versions should be given, to gardening, relationship and fashion advice. No matter what, everybody was always friendly and happy to talk.

You have all made my days and nights more enjoyable, or at the very least, more interesting.

I will never forget this past year and a half, and will remember it fondly.

Thank you.

<3 <3 <3

- MadMoo (Otherwise known as BossMannAU)

giphy.gif

Edited by BossMannAU
  • Like 10

Advertisement
20 hours ago, Vishpala said:

Love you, Moo Moo! I hope we all have many more years to come all hanging together.  We'll just be doing something other than working on Exile.  

You will -snip- us good things to come?

-and if i find out you all are working for epoch ill quit my day job.

oh wait that's playing exile :)

hehe, thanks guys

On 27.11.2016 at 8:47 PM, BossMannAU said:

To @Eichi, @Vishpala, @Grim, MrWhite, Niuva, Zigga & Psycho, who devoted their time and effort to the development of the mod, thank you.

To the "Behind the scenes" people (The forum moderators, server operators, script & addon makers, tutorial writers), who went above and beyond to create 3rd party content, helpful guides and awesome servers, for/with this wonderful community, thank you.

To everyone else I forgot to or failed to mention, thank you.

When I first heard of Exile, I had no idea of the critical success it would later achieve, or of the friendships that were going to be made. It's been a long, awesome journey, from the first time I joined Twitch chat during a development livestream, all the way to 1.0.0 and beyond. Almost every day for the past year I have spoken with the team, talking to them as if I had known them forever, about almost everything under the sun, from what nicknames versions should be given, to gardening, relationship and fashion advice. No matter what, everybody was always friendly and happy to talk.

You have all made my days and nights more enjoyable, or at the very least, more interesting.

I will never forget this past year and a half, and will remember it fondly.

Thank you.

<3 <3 <3

- MadMoo (Otherwise known as BossMannAU)

giphy.gif

Hey buddy, you where always a favorite when i have seen your name on twitch or teamspeak. Keep on fighting them deadly animals in your country :D

• Like 1

Advertisement