Psymon

Max Players Reached 0

10 posts in this topic

When I run a vanilla Exile.Chernarus.pbo I get no problems.  When I load the mission.sqf that I create in the editor, I get Max Player Reached = 0  when trying to connect.  I have all the server config files set to 40.  I have game attributes set to MaxPlayers=40

Advertisement

Somethings wrong with your mission.sqf.

Compare it to the orignial one (provided by Exile) and check if you are missing something.

On 6/14/2017 at 9:16 PM, Helldog said:

Somethings wrong with your mission.sqf.

Compare it to the orignial one (provided by Exile) and check if you are missing something.

I had this issue, turns out I had a couple of lines missing from the mission.sqf and now its seems to be working fine again, thanks for the help

I had the same problem. I had played the mission as a player in the editor and all the player setups were changed for the Exile mod. I reloaded my backup mission file and added the AI but did not play as a player and all was ok. My suggestion is either test as an AI player opforce or Nato, or just test it on your server. I just lock my server with a pwd while tests are underway.

Hope this helps Hawkeye.

So I had the same problem on an Exile server yesterday and found that if you copy/past player slots from one Mission file to another it unchecked "Playable" under object control on all but one player slot. I had to highlight all of the player slots and re check playable.

Advertisement