MHS19

XM8 App

13 posts in this topic

Hi dev team.

Now it is available to get the XM8 app to android phones. But can you make it to iphones also? That would be a very nice feature. Because i only got iphone, and i really want that app to be warned if i got baseraided.

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards.

Marc

Advertisement
1 minute ago, jmayr2000 said:

Then charge 4.99 for the app in the store. With the numbers on arma that play exile they'd make up the cost fast

Apparently it's very expensive for them to put it on the app store and since the app is free on droid I can't see them wanting to charge for it on the iphone app store. 

11 minutes ago, jmayr2000 said:

Then charge 4.99 for the app in the store. With the numbers on arma that play exile they'd make up the cost fast

No one would buy it. Maybe a few people here and there but its way too expensive to put on iphone.

I wish I was still developing iPhone apps. To develop a app for iPhone is actually easy if you have coding experience. Lots of iPhone app developers exploit the fact the average joe doesn't know it's easy if the person developing the app has vbasic, C, C++, of jscriting experience. 

46 minutes ago, jmayr2000 said:

I wish I was still developing iPhone apps. To develop a app for iPhone is actually easy if you have coding experience. Lots of iPhone app developers exploit the fact the average joe doesn't know it's easy if the person developing the app has vbasic, C, C++, of jscriting experience. 

I think you're missing the point. I don't think it's technically difficult for the devs. It's just very expensive for them to put it on the app store for the iPhone.

Advertisement