DaveM

16 posts in this topic

Hi Guys n Gals,

I've had the XM8 app running on our servers for a while now and it has been brought to my attention (again) that it isn't working. Can anyone help please?

in the log file I have the following;

[17-11-2016_17-3-45] XM8Log: Data sent to server: {"r":["some numbers","more numbers","guess what was here"],"m":"protection-money-due","t":"Hilimayor"} 
[17-11-2016_17-3-45] XM8Log: Server returned: 

Advertisement

It happens the same to me :(

I've read a lot, I've tried everything adviced on other forums about.

I've asked to GamingDeluxe guys about possible proxy/public IP but they say there are not proxy nor public IP.

These are the errors I get:

RPT:

"ExileServer - XM8 mesage sent: {""r"":[""xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx""],""m"":""protection-money-paid"",""t"":""NetShark""} ([0,'OK'])"

XM8 Logs:

[8-12-2016_14-12-35] XM8Log: Data sent to server: {"r":["xxxxxxxxxxxxx"],"m":"protection-money-paid","t":"NetShark"} 
[8-12-2016_14-12-35] XM8Log: Server returned: 

Anyone knows what to do?

Server Details.png

Edited by NetShark

I'm still looking for help with this issue, I now have both my servers configured so that the exile mod servers are receiving the transmissions but still get the error "STATUS 200" in the log file for both servers.

Spoiler

Capture.png

17 minutes ago, DaveM said:

I'm still looking for help with this issue, I now have both my servers configured so that the exile mod servers are receiving the transmissions but still get the error "STATUS 200" in the log file for both servers.

Reveal hidden contents

Capture.png

Hey man, according to the pictures you uploaded, it looks like your servers are working fine with the mobile app.

If you concern about the Status 200 log, dont worry. I managed to solve the problem and now the transmissions work fine and it still show the message Status 200. The difference is that now the message is "Ok", not "fail" like it was before for me.

My service it's been working like a charm and this is one of my logs, just for your check:

[29-12-2016_13-2-1] XM8Log: Server returned: 

That message "MESSAGE: {"r":"ok"} " means that works fine :)

• Like 1

Hey man, thanks for your reply.  I never noticed the OK part before.  I don't receive any update on my android phone when i pay flag or when someone steals it.

58 minutes ago, DaveM said:

Hey man, thanks for your reply.  I never noticed the OK part before.  I don't receive any update on my android phone when i pay flag or when someone steals it.

Umm, well that's weird. Do you receive messages when you send broadcast?

On the other hand, according to your screenshots, there have been a lot of transmisions 880 on the first and 2 on the other one. It means it's working, or at least it worked once. Check on server details when was the last transmission, that way you could determine if it stop working and when.

Sending messages have always worked as I guess it doesn't have anything to do with the server network. (exile web server -> mobile device).  The lower of the 2 servers i have only today managed to get it to receive transmissions so that is why the numbers are so low.

Can I check?

If I plant a flag then get someone to take it as a test, what should happen ?

Advertisement