Sign in to follow this  
RollMeWanKenobi

Question for a noob

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm new to Arma 3 and Exile is the first game I have started playing on it. My question is simple, Do AI spawn at Comms Alpha? When I go up there to loot I don't see anyone but low and behold one AI will always appear to gank me after I've been looting for a few minutes. Could it possibly be a guy running over from Comms Bravo (I've seen AI spawn there) or is it a case of the AI spawning into Comms Alpha while I'm there? Thank you so much for any answers this would really help me out a lot.

When it comes to the question "Do AI spawn at comms alpha?", that isn't something that occurs in Exile by default, im sure that varies from server to server. If you really wanted to know, I would either ask an admin on the server if that happens, or look at the death message to see if it says a player killed you, an AI killed you, or if you simply died. Nine out of ten times if it says some random name killed you it was probably a player, and from the sound of your story, it seems as if thats the case.

Advertisement
6 hours ago, RollMeWanKenobi said:

I guess I'm only asking here because the server is very low population, I cant talk to anyone let alone an admin. I'm usually the only one on and I know every time I get killed it says by NPC. Thanks though for that info

Most servers have a website.

Advertisement