Sign in to follow this  
The_Nightstalk3r

"Player Changed Steam Account"

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

This may not have been the proper forum, but I've tried submitting a ticket on Infistar's Sealdrop forums, but it instantly removed it again so I'll take my chances here.

I have a normal ArmA 3 server running with Infistar. Anytime a new player joins, he is kicked seconds later with the message "Player changed steam account" with two identical player UIDs.

This is only happening to new players as during a rejoin they are perfectly fine. I've cleaned up my mission file to see if anything had been causing it there, but found nothing afterwards.

Is there some settings I overlooked or something? This kick is keeping my server almost empty for days on straight.

Greetings,

TheNightstalk3r

Hey

I got no sealdrop forum, not sure what you're talking about :) also I wasn't even here the day to remove anything however

You are running an outdated version, please go to update.infiSTAR.de (link also in my signature) and get yourself the latest :)

Advertisement
26 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

Hey

I got no sealdrop forum, not sure what you're talking about :) also I wasn't even here the day to remove anything however

You are running an outdated version, please go to update.infiSTAR.de (link also in my signature) and get yourself the latest :)

Hey thanks for the quick reply man! Didn't see there was an update yesterday. Hopefully it works :)

Advertisement