Razor77

Trader Classnames

Question

Hi,

Just read from the 18th November TRYK will be replaced with a new version of TRYK and I also need the TAC vests mod to replace some vests from the old TRYK mod. 

How do I get the list of classnames for these mods so I can make my traders?

Thanks

12 answers to this question

I load the mod(s) in question and open the editor,  drop a playable unit and play as that unit.    Hit escape to open the debug log.  Past this script into the "execute" box, and click "LOCAL EXEC".   Tab out to your desktop and open your clients rpt file.   I recommend using Notepad++.      I will typically open the rpt file in NP++ before I click execute, select all and delete then save... this clears the file out... then LOCAL EXEC, then tab back to NP++ where it warns that the file was changed, click yes to reload it.    

You will notice some pesky timestamps in the way, I don't know how to turn those off, so I just delete them manually.  In NP++ hold down the ALT key and use the mouse to select the column of timestamps and the first quote mark and drag that box all the way down the file, hit delete. 

This script will give you the beginning of what you need for your CfgExileArsenal.  

_cfgdump = configFile >> "cfgWeapons";  
for "_i" from 0 to (count _cfgdump)-1 do {  
	_obj = _cfgdump select _i;
	if (isClass _obj) then {  
		_objName = configName(_obj);
		_objDName = getText(configFile >> "cfgWeapons" >> _objName >> "displayName");
		_objModel = getText(configFile >> "cfgWeapons" >> _objName >> "model");
		_objGenmac = getText(configFile >> "cfgWeapons" >> _objName >> "ItemInfo" >> "_generalMacro");
		if ((_objName!="") && (_objGenmac=="VestItem")) then { 
			_output = format ["class %1			{ quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; };	// %2",_objName,_objDname];
			diag_log _output;
		};
	};  
};

Edited by Korwiin
  • Like 2

Advertisement
14 hours ago, Crazy Mike said:

i just do them all by hand and double check, makes the list of items on the server much cleaner :)

I have started to do this but I'm slowly losing interest :D   I don't know why the makers of the mod just issue a listime of what their mod contains?

4 hours ago, Razor77 said:

I have started to do this but I'm slowly losing interest :D   I don't know why the makers of the mod just issue a listime of what their mod contains?

If I were to guess,  the mod makers probably don't play Exile or mods that require manual classname management, but instead use tools like the mission editor to outfit units and fill containers with loot.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Korwiin said:

If I were to guess,  the mod makers probably don't play Exile or mods that require manual classname management, but instead use tools like the mission editor to outfit units and fill containers with loot.   

Good point :)

On 11/13/2016 at 3:39 PM, Korwiin said:

I load the mod(s) in question and open the editor,  drop a playable unit and play as that unit.    Hit escape to open the debug log.  Past this script into the "execute" box, and click "LOCAL EXEC".   Tab out to your desktop and open your clients rpt file.   I recommend using Notepad++.      I will typically open the rpt file in NP++ before I click execute, select all and delete then save... this clears the file out... then LOCAL EXEC, then tab back to NP++ where it warns that the file was changed, click yes to reload it.    

You will notice some pesky timestamps in the way, I don't know how to turn those off, so I just delete them manually.  In NP++ hold down the ALT key and use the mouse to select the column of timestamps and the first quote mark and drag that box all the way down the file, hit delete. 

This script will give you the beginning of what you need for your CfgExileArsenal.  

_cfgdump = configFile >> "cfgWeapons";  
for "_i" from 0 to (count _cfgdump)-1 do {  
	_obj = _cfgdump select _i;
	if (isClass _obj) then {  
		_objName = configName(_obj);
		_objDName = getText(configFile >> "cfgWeapons" >> _objName >> "displayName");
		_objModel = getText(configFile >> "cfgWeapons" >> _objName >> "model");
		_objGenmac = getText(configFile >> "cfgWeapons" >> _objName >> "ItemInfo" >> "_generalMacro");
		if ((_objName!="") && (_objGenmac=="VestItem")) then { 
			_output = format ["class %1			{ quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; };	// %2",_objName,_objDname];
			diag_log _output;
		};
	};  
};

Used this method thank you.

Dont think its captured all the items,  but it has saved me a lot of time :)   Cheers

Spoiler

17:20:57 "class Vest_Camo_Base   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // "
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_PlateCarrier_JSDF   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Type4 BodyArmor (Type2camo)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_AOR1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig Lite (AOR1)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_AOR2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig Lite (AOR2)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_coyo   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig Lite (Coyo)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_Brown   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig Lite (Brown)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_CBR   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig Lite (CBR)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_khk   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig Lite (khk)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_green   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig Lite (Green)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_tan   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig Lite (tan)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_Delta   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig Lite (Delta BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_Ranger   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig Lite (Ranger DGR)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_AOR1_2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig (AOR1)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_AOR2_2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig  (AOR2)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_coyo2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig (coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_Brown2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig  (Brown)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_cbr2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig  (CBR)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_khk2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig  (khk)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_green2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig (Green)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_tan2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig (tan)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_Delta2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig (Delta)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_ArmorVest_Ranger2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Carrier Rig (Ranger)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_PlateCarrier_blk   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK GA Carrier Rig (black)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_PlateCarrier_oli   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK GA Career Rig (oli)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_PlateCarrier_coyo   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK GA Career Rig (coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_PlateCarrier_wood   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK GA Career Rig (wood)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_PlateCarrier_ACU   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK GA Career Rig (UCP)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_TacVest_coyo   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Tacticalvest (tan)"
17:20:57 "class Vest_NoCamo_Base   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // "
17:20:57 "class V_Rangemaster_belt   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Rangemaster Belt"
17:20:57 "class V_BandollierB_khk   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Slash Bandolier (Khaki)"
17:20:57 "class V_BandollierB_cbr   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Slash Bandolier (Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class V_BandollierB_rgr   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Slash Bandolier (Green)"
17:20:57 "class V_BandollierB_blk   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Slash Bandolier (Black)"
17:20:57 "class V_BandollierB_oli   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Slash Bandolier (Olive)"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrier1_rgr   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Carrier Lite (Green)"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrier2_rgr   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Carrier Rig (Green)"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrier2_blk   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Carrier Rig (Black)"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrier3_rgr   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Carrier Rig (Green)"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrierGL_rgr   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Carrier GL Rig (Green)"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrierGL_blk   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Carrier GL Rig (Black)"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrierGL_mtp   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Carrier GL Rig (MTP)"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrier1_blk   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Carrier Lite (Black)"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrierSpec_rgr   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Carrier Special Rig (Green)"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrierSpec_blk   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Carrier Special Rig (Black)"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrierSpec_mtp   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Carrier Special Rig (MTP)"
17:20:57 "class V_Chestrig_khk   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Chest Rig (Khaki)"
17:20:57 "class V_Chestrig_rgr   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Chest Rig (Green)"
17:20:57 "class V_Chestrig_blk   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Chest Rig (Black)"
17:20:57 "class V_Chestrig_oli   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Chest Rig (Olive)"
17:20:57 "class V_TacVest_khk   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Tactical Vest (Khaki)"
17:20:57 "class V_TacVest_brn   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Tactical Vest (Brown)"
17:20:57 "class V_TacVest_oli   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Tactical Vest (Olive)"
17:20:57 "class V_TacVest_blk   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Tactical Vest (Black)"
17:20:57 "class V_TacVest_camo   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Tactical Vest (Camo)"
17:20:57 "class V_TacVest_blk_POLICE   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Tactical Vest (Police)"
17:20:57 "class V_TacVestIR_blk   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Raven Vest"
17:20:57 "class V_TacVestCamo_khk   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Camouflaged Vest"
17:20:57 "class V_HarnessO_brn   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // LBV Harness"
17:20:57 "class V_HarnessOGL_brn   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // LBV Grenadier Harness"
17:20:57 "class V_HarnessO_gry   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // LBV Harness (Grey)"
17:20:57 "class V_HarnessOGL_gry   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // LBV Grenadier Harness (Grey)"
17:20:57 "class V_HarnessOSpec_brn   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // ELBV Harness"
17:20:57 "class V_HarnessOSpec_gry   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // ELBV Harness (Grey)"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrierIA1_dgtl   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // GA Carrier Lite (Digi)"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrierIA2_dgtl   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // GA Carrier Rig (Digi)"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrierIAGL_dgtl   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // GA Carrier GL Rig (Digi)"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrierIAGL_oli   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // GA Carrier GL Rig (Olive)"
17:20:57 "class V_RebreatherB   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Rebreather [NATO]"
17:20:57 "class V_RebreatherIR   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Rebreather [CSAT]"
17:20:57 "class V_RebreatherIA   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Rebreather [AAF]"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrier_Kerry   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // US Plate Carrier Rig (Kerry)"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrierL_CTRG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // CTRG Plate Carrier Rig Mk.1 (Light)"
17:20:57 "class V_PlateCarrierH_CTRG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // CTRG Plate Carrier Rig Mk.2 (Heavy)"
17:20:57 "class V_I_G_resistanceLeader_F   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Tactical Vest (Stavrou)"
17:20:57 "class V_Press_F   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Vest (Press)"
17:20:57 "class BHD_TACV1C   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // BHD Mesh Vest(USM)"
17:20:57 "class BHD_TACV1C2OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // BHD Chestrig OD (USM)"
17:20:57 "class BHD_TACV1C2BK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // BHD Chestrig BK (USM)"
17:20:57 "class BHD_TACV1D   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // BHD TAC-V1N(USM)"
17:20:57 "class BHD_TACV1D2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // BHD TAC-V1NU(USM)"
17:20:57 "class BHD_TACV1DSS   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // BHD TAC-V1N 2(USM)"
17:20:57 "class BHD_TACV1D2SS   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // BHD TAC-V1NU 2(USM)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_FS_FO_P   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC First On (POLICE)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_FS_FO_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC First On (BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_FS_FO_G   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC First On (Ranger Green)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_FS_FO_m_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC First On with Medical Pouch(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_FS_FO_m_K   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC First On with Medical Pouch (Khaki)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_FS_FOL_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC First On L(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_FS_FOL_G   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC First On L(Ranger Green)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_FS_FO_mL_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC First On with Medical Pouch L(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_FS_FO_mL_K   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC First On with Medical Pouch L(Khaki)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV1_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV (BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV1_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV (OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV1_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV (RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV1_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV (Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV2_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate (BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV2_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate (OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV2_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate (RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV2_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate (Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV21_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate Recon(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV21_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Recon(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV21_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Recon(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV21_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Recon(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV211_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate Recon2(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV211_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Recon2(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV211_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Recon2(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV211_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Recon2(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV22_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate Operator(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV22_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Operator(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV22_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Operator(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV22_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Operator(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV22L_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate Operator L(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV22L_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Operator L(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV22L_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Operator L(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV22L_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Operator L(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV23_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate MG(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV23_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate MG(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV23_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate MG(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV23_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate MG(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV23L_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate MG L(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV23L_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate MG L(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV23L_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate MG L(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV23L_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate MG L(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV24_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate Assault(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV24_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Assault(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV24_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Assault(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV24_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Assault(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV24L_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate Assault L(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV24L_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Assault L(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV24L_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Assault L(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV24L_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Assault L(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV25_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate Marksman(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV25_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Marksman(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV25_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Marksman(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV25_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Marksman(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV25L_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate Marksman L(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV25L_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Marksman L(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV25L_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Marksman L(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV25L_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Marksman L(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV26_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate Radio Operator(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV26_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Radio Operator(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV26_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Radio Operator(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV26_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Radio Operator(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV26L_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate Radio Operator L(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV26L_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Radio Operator L(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV26L_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Radio Operator L(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV26L_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Radio Operator L(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV27_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate Medic(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV27_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Medic(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV27_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Medic(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV27_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Medic(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV27L_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate Medic L(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV27L_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Medic L(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV27L_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Medic L(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV27L_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Medic L(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRVCQB_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate CQB(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRVCQB_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate CQB(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRVCQB_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate CQB(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRVCQB_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate CQB(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRVCVH_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate CVH(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRVCVH_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate CVH(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRVCVH_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate CVH(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRVCVH_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate CVH(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV28_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate Grenade carrier(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV28_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Grenade carrier(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV28_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Grenade carrier(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV28_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Grenade carrier(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV28L_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate Grenade carrier L(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV28L_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Grenade carrier L(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV28L_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Grenade carrier L(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRV28L_Coyote   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV plate Grenade carrier L(Coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_HSG_AB_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Ammo Belt(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_HSG_AB_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Ammo Belt(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_HSG_AB_Khaki   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Ammo Belt(Khaki)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_HSG_ABH_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Ammo Belt Holster(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_HSG_ABH_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Ammo Belt Holster(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_HSG_ABH_Khaki   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Ammo Belt Holster(Khaki)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_HSG_ABL_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Ammo Belt Leg Holster(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_HSG_ABL_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Ammo Belt Leg Holster(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_HSG_ABL_Khaki   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Ammo Belt Leg Holster(Khaki)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_HGB_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Handgun Holster(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_HGB_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Handgun Holster(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_HGB_Khaki   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Handgun Holster(Khaki)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRVCQB_D   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate CQB D(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRVCQB_D2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate CQB D(ACU)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRVCQB_D3   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate CQB D(MTP)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRVCQB_D2_2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate CQB D(ACU/RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRVCQB_D3_3   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV Plate CQB D(MTP/CY)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRVS_RCN   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV S Recon(CY)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRVS_SPR   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV S Sniper (CY)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_RRVS_SPR2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC RRV S Assault (CY)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_TACV1_CQB_BK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 CQB D(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_EI_TACV10_CQB_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-10 CQB D(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PMC_VEST_D   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest CQB D(CY) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_H_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender (BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_H_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender (OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_H_Khaki   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender (Khaki)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_HL_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender L (BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_HL_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender L (OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_HL_Khaki   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender L(Khaki)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_H2_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender 2 (BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_H2_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender 2 (OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_H2_Khaki   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender 2 (Khaki)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_HL2_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender L2 (BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_HL2_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender L2 (OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_HL2_Khaki   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender L2 (Khaki)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_H3_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender MG (BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_H3_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender MG (OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_H3_Khaki   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender MG (Khaki)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_HL3_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender MG L (BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_HL3_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender MG L (OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_HL3_Khaki   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC H Suspender MG L (Khaki)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_BL_BK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Belt Pouch (BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_BL_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Belt Pouch (OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_BL_KH   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Belt Pouch (CY)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv10_BK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-10 (BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv10_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-10 (OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv10_TN   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-10 (Tan)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv10LC_BK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-10 CQB(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv10LC_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-10 CQB(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv10LC_TN   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-10 CQB(Tan)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_LBT_AX_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK H suspender"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2_B_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 (BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2_RG_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 (RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2_CY_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 (CY)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2C_B_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 C(BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2C_RG_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 C(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2C_CY_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 C(CY)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2CPDEA_B_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 DEA(BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2CPDEA_RG_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 DEA(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2CPFBI_B_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 FBI(BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2CPFBI_RG_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 FBI(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2CPMSL_B_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 MARSHAL(BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2CPSRF_RG_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 SHERIFF(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2CPP_BK_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 POLICE(BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2CPP_CY_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 PLICE(CY)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2SACP_B_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2+SA POLICE(BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2SACMSL_B_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2+SA MARSHAL(BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2SACFBI_RG_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2+SA FBI(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2SACSRF_RG_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2+SA SHERIFF(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2SACP_CY_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2+SA POLICE(CY)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2SACDEA_CY_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2+SA DEA(CY)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2D_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 D(BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2D_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 D(RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2D_CY   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 D(CY)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2P_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 POLICE(BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_PBDFG2CPL_BK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC DragonFire Gen.2 CL(BK)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_harnes_blk_L   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK harnes(black)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_harnes_od_L   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK harnes(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_harnes_TAN_L   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK harnes(TAN)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_PlateCarrier_blk_L   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK GA Carrier Rig Light(black)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_PlateCarrier_wood_L   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK GA Carrier Rig Light(wood)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_PlateCarrier_ACU_L   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK GA Career Rig Light(UCP)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_PlateCarrier_coyo_L   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK GA Career Rig Light (coyote)"
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_Bulletproof   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Bulletproof Vest(WH) "
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_Bulletproof_BLK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Bulletproof Vest(BLK) "
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_Bulletproof_BL   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK Bulletproof Vest(BL) "
17:20:57 "class TRYK_V_IOTV_BLK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TRYK IOTV light Vest(BLK) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_Punisher_Vest_BK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Revenger Vest(BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_SEAL_RRV21_AOR1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC S RRV Plate Recon(AOR1)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_SEAL_RRV23L_AOR1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC S RRV Plate MG L(AOR1)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_SEAL_RRV26_AOR1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC S RRV Plate Radio Operator(AOR1)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_SEAL_RRV27_AOR1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC S RRV Plate Medic(AOR1)"
17:20:57 "class EF_GSG9_1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC POLIZEI Vest(G36)"
17:20:57 "class EF_GSG9_2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC POLIZEI Vest(MP5)"
17:20:57 "class EF_CTV1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC CT Vest(M4)"
17:20:57 "class EF_CTV2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC CT Vest(MP5)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacSVD_BK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC SVD (BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacSVD_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC SVD (OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacSVDL_BK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC SVD L(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacSVD_ODL   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC SVD L(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TL   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest L(OD) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TBL   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest L(BK) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TCL   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest L(CY) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TL2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest L2(OD) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TBL2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest L2(BK) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TCL2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest L2(CY) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_T   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest (OD) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TB   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest (BK) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TC   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest (CY) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_T2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest assault(OD) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TB2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest assault(BK) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TC2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest assault(CY) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_T3   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest CQB(OD) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TB3   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest CQB(BK) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TC3   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest CQB(CY) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_T4   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest Medic(OD) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TB4   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest Medic(BK) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TC4   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest Medic(CY) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_T5   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest SAW(OD) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TB5   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest SAW(BK) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TC5   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest SAW(CY) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TBL3_BK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest L3 Heavy armor(BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TBL3_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest L3 Heavy armor(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TBL3_TN   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest L3 Heavy armor(CY) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TL4   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest L4(OD) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TBL4   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest L4(BK) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TCL4   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest L4(CY) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_T6   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest Pointman(OD) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TB6   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest Pointman(BK) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TC6   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest Pointman(CY) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_T7   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest Grenader(OD) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TB7   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest Grenader(BK) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TC7   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest Grenader(CY) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TL7   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest Grenader L(OD) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TBL7   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest Grenader L(BK) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_Sheriff_BA_TCL7   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC vest Grenader L(CY) "
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_CTBA   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC CT"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_CTBA2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC PMC CT 2"
17:20:57 "class TAC_Jvest_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Operator Vest (BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_Jvest_GR   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Operator Vest (Green)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_Jvest_U   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Operator Vest (Urban)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_Jvest_TN   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Operator Vest (TN)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1M_BK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 (BK Mesh)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 (OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1_CY   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 (CY)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1_BK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 (BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1_P   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 Polic"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1_SRF   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 SHERIFF"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1_FBI   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 FBI(BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1_P2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 Polic 2"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1_SRF2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 SHERIFF 2"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1_FBI2   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 FBI 2"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1LC_BK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 CQB(BLK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1LC_CY   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 CQB(CY)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1LC_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 CQB(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1LC_FBI   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 FBI HRT"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1LC_SRF   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 SHERIFF SWAT"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1LC_P   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 POLICE SWAT"
17:20:57 "class TAC_ArmorVest_Winter   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Plate Carrier Rig (Winter)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_Sheriff_BA_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Sheriff vest"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1L_BK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 eq(BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1L_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 eq(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1L_CY   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 eq(CY)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1_MSL   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 MARSHAL"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1LC_MSL   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 MARSHAL SWAT"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1_DEA_BK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 DEA"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1LC_DEA   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 DEA Assault"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1EP_BK   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 with Holster(BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1EP_CY   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 with Holster(CY)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1EP_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 with Holster(OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_V_tacv1EP_M   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC V-1 with Holster(Mesh)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_CR1_B   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Chest Rig (BK)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_CR1_OD   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Chest Rig (OD)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_CR1_CY   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Chest Rig (CY)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_CR1_RG   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Chest Rig (RG)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_CR1_ACU   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Chest Rig (ACU)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_CR1_MTP   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Chest Rig (MTP)"
17:20:57 "class TAC_CR3   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // TAC Chest Rig (Cheap)"
17:20:58 "class V_TacChestrig_grn_F   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Tactical Chest Rig (Green)"
17:20:58 "class V_TacChestrig_oli_F   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Tactical Chest Rig (Olive)"
17:20:58 "class V_TacChestrig_cbr_F   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Tactical Chest Rig (Coyote)"
17:20:58 "class V_PlateCarrier1_tna_F   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Carrier Lite (Tropic)"
17:20:58 "class V_PlateCarrier2_tna_F   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Carrier Rig (Tropic)"
17:20:58 "class V_PlateCarrierSpec_tna_F   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Carrier Special Rig (Tropic)"
17:20:58 "class V_PlateCarrierGL_tna_F   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Carrier GL Rig (Tropic)"
17:20:58 "class V_HarnessO_ghex_F   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // LBV Harness (Green Hex)"
17:20:58 "class V_HarnessOGL_ghex_F   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // LBV Grenadier Harness (Green Hex)"
17:20:58 "class V_BandollierB_ghex_F   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Slash Bandolier (Green Hex)"
17:20:58 "class V_TacVest_gen_F   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Gendarmerie Vest"
17:20:58 "class V_PlateCarrier1_rgr_noflag_F   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Carrier Lite (Green, No Flag)"
17:20:58 "class V_PlateCarrier2_rgr_noflag_F   { quality = x; price = y; sellPrice = z; }; // Carrier Rig (Green, No Flag)"

Edited by Razor77

Advertisement