ViBrationNC

infiStar BE Script Restriction #25

6 posts in this topic

Ok I have done everything right..

I made new folder @infiStar_Exile then I made the addons folder.. then I put the PBO there

Then I uploaded the .dlls to the root dir

Then I upload the files in the battleye folder to the battleye dir

Then I uploaded the CfgRemoteExec.hpp and infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp to the missions folder right next to the description.ext 

Then I opened the description.ext and added #include "infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp" and   #include "CfgRemoteExec.hpp" and removed 

class CfgRemoteExec
{
    class Functions
    {
        mode = 1;
        jip = 0;
        class ExileServer_system_network_dispatchIncomingMessage     { allowedTargets=2; };
    };
    class Commands
    {
		mode=0;
		jip=0;
    };
};

THEN I added @infiStar_exile to my startup

Restarted server..

BUT I CONSTANTLY GET BE SCRIPT RESTRICTION #25 when I try to join!

I've tried these "infiSTAR_Exile_AdminMenu.hpp" and   #include "CfgRemoteExec.hpp" at TOP and BOTTOM.. SIDEWAYS. its a JOKE at this point!

PLEASE MAKE A DETAILED TUTORIAL FOR VILAYER SERVERS! I paid $29 for this thing.. and I know they have alot going on right now and respect everything they are doing.. but some help other than "The search button is amazing" or "google it" would be nice!

Thank you and sorry for the frustration.. I've been at this for 3 days with no results or help.

I'm willing to help you, but you must realize that this isn't infiSTAR's issue. Battleye Restrictions are from BattlEye, not infiSTAR. It doesn't matter how many times you reinstall infiSTAR, it won't fix Battleye Restriction kicks. Now, I will help you with a couple, but its best to learn how to make exceptions because you will see them everywhere. 

Locate your battleye folder on your server. This location differs from server providers so I won't be able to tell you exactly, but this folder contains multiple txt files; attachTo.txt, createVehicle.txt, deleteVehicle.txt, etc... You had to place infiSTAR's edited version in this folder when you installed it. 

Once you find those files, look at your kick message, Script Restriction #25. This is telling us that some Script is kicking you, so we need to look for the scripts.log file in this directory. In this file, it will show us what line is causing BattlEye to kick you. 

Please post the contents of that file in a spoiler and I will tell you what to do next. 

Advertisement

I had the same issue and entirely deleted scirpts.txt which fixed it -- now I realise this might have been a terrible move...

I'm willing to help you, but you must realize that this isn't infiSTAR's issue. Battleye Restrictions are from BattlEye, not infiSTAR. It doesn't matter how many times you reinstall infiSTAR, it won't fix Battleye Restriction kicks. Now, I will help you with a couple, but its best to learn how to make exceptions because you will see them everywhere. 

Locate your battleye folder on your server. This location differs from server providers so I won't be able to tell you exactly, but this folder contains multiple txt files; attachTo.txt, createVehicle.txt, deleteVehicle.txt, etc... You had to place infiSTAR's edited version in this folder when you installed it. 

Once you find those files, look at your kick message, Script Restriction #25. This is telling us that some Script is kicking you, so we need to look for the scripts.log file in this directory. In this file, it will show us what line is causing BattlEye to kick you. 

Please post the contents of that file in a spoiler and I will tell you what to do next. 

Wolf-- I'm also getting script 46 kicks completely randomly and I don't know how to proceed -- after you help out vibes it'd be great if you could also give me a hand! thanks mate :)

Edited by Serge Byakov

Please post the contents of your script.log file. This file will only be created if you are being kicked by a script restriction. If you still deleted the contents of your script.txt file, you may want to revert it back so I can help. 

you will need to download notepad++ to more easily edit you scripts.txt. add two to the line number quoted to go to the correct line number. eg SCRIPT RESTRICTION #25  will be on row 27, but check the description for the kick. Not all kicks will be from the scripts.txt, so read the error, it maybe one of the other text files that also contain rules.

At the beginning of the row it will be 7. a quick and dirty fix is to change this to a 1.

At the beginning of the row it will be 7. a quick and dirty fix is to change this to a 1.

I do not suggest changing the 7 to a 1 because that just causes the line to be ignored which opens up a hole in battlEye. Always add exceptions, but if you are set on just telling BattlEye to ignore a bunch of lines, you might as well remove it completely and run without the filters. 

I bet, now that I think about it, you need to update your filters with the ones that infiSTAR sent you. 

Advertisement