Sloveni4n

Enigma Revive: BattlEye kicking for "ENIGMA_revivePlayer"

Question

Need some help with this BattlEye filter exception. What am I doing wrong/is there another file I need to update too (such as scripts)? I've searched these forums and the internets high and low and can't seem to find a solution. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated. I am running InfiStar if that makes a difference.

The kick happens to the person reviving the dead body. Upon death, the countdown timer begins, and the option to 'Try Revive' is in the menu for the non-dead player. The player attempts the revive, and just before the action is complete, the player gets kicked, and the dead player remains dead. All aspects of this mod are working except for this BattlEye restriction.

The server keeps kicking for (taken from the publicvariable.log file):

PublicVariable Value Restriction #0 "ENIGMA_revivePlayer" = [R Geurrillas:1 (Frenzied_007) REMOTE,R Geurrillas:3 (Sloveni4n) REMOTE,1]

I've updated both the publicVariableVal.txt and the publicvariable.txt files to include the following exception:

!="ENIGMA_revivePlayer"

publicvariable.txt:

//new
7 "" !=""rmd_var_client_to_server" = [""]"" !="FuMS_CaptiveAction"  !="FOLLOW"  !="STAY"  !="FLEE"  !="BOARD"  !="EVAC POINTS" !="ENIGMA_revivePlayer" !="FuMS_StartPlayerEncounter"

publicVariableVal.txt:

//new
7 "" !="FuMS_StartPlayerEncounter" !="ENIGMA_revivePlayer"
7 "call"
7 "spawn"
7 "compile"
7 "exec"
7 "config"
7 "toString"
7 "toArray"
7 "loadFile"
7 "preprocess"

@Mods: Sorry guys, this should probably be moved to the Security>BattlEye section...

Edited by Sloveni4n
Consider Moving to Security>BattlEye

4 answers to this question

We fought with this for a while. Here's what I found/came up with in my filters and it works like butter. Note, I do not run infiSTAR.

setvariable.txt

1 "" !="exilexm8isonline" !="bis_fnc_selectrespawntemplate_respawned" !="exilecamerainuse" !="bis_accesscounter" !="isrunning" !="saved3deninventory" !="antidupe" !="enigmarevivepermitted" !="bleedoutcountdownend"

setvariableval.txt

7 "" !="true" !="false" !="[0-9]{1,2}" !="[0-9]*" !="[0-9].[0-9]*e\+[0-9]*" !="[0.0-9.9]*" !="[0-9]*e\+[0.0-9.9]*" !""antidupe" =" !""bleedoutcountdownend" =" !""enigmarevivepermitted" ="

Notice the last few ones are entered a little different. I don't know why but I found that info on here and it works!

publicvariable.txt

7 "" !""ENIGMA_revivePlayer" ="

publicvariableval.txt

7 "" !""ENIGMA_revivePlayer" ="

Look how I have them entered in my PublicVariable & PubliceVariableVal. Try entering it like that and let me know. This is working for me.

Edited by jimmya3
  • Like 2

@jimmya3 thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely give it a try. I'm running 2 servers, one public and the other as a sandbox. I run both InfiSTAR and BattlEye, and I'm heavily considering just going with InfiSTAR. I've got log files I can review if there are any instances of 'odd' behavior. BattlEye is running on my sandbox and it is extremely finicky--especially with the number of mods I'm running. Thank you again, and I'll let you know how it turns out!

Advertisement
On 10/19/2016 at 10:46 PM, Sloveni4n said:

@jimmya3 thanks for the suggestion. I'll definitely give it a try. I'm running 2 servers, one public and the other as a sandbox. I run both InfiSTAR and BattlEye, and I'm heavily considering just going with InfiSTAR. I've got log files I can review if there are any instances of 'odd' behavior. BattlEye is running on my sandbox and it is extremely finicky--especially with the number of mods I'm running. Thank you again, and I'll let you know how it turns out!

Ok cool. Yeah I fought with that shit then I found some guy on here said to enter the code like that and tada it works fine.

We tried using infiSTAR on our Wastelands servers but it seemed like it was causing lag whenever it was on. Tried contacting infiSTAR several times but never got a response back. BE Filters work just fine if you do it right.

Advertisement