Sign in to follow this  
neofit

Paying for territories

5 posts in this topic

Hi,

How does paying for territories work exactly? I remember, when I bought my first level 1 territory, I went to try and pay twice to see if that would pay for the next 14 days, but it didn't, the due date didn't budge. Then I logged in late in the day on that due day, and my base was there but all my 6 vehicles were gone. I am not sure it was because I may have been overdue for a few hours, but I am playing on a PvE server, everything was locked and I am pretty sure I had used those cars in the last 7 days, the coincidence is rather strange.

Now October 11th is the new due day. It is becoming a bit expensive to experiment with a level 6 base. I am not sure if paying on the 10th will do anything except eat my money like it did with the level 1 base. Then I wouldn't like to lose all my vehicles again if I pay on the 11th a few hours overdue.

The default time for territory payments is every 7 days. When you pay for a territory, your next payment will be due in 7 days. Payments do not stack, so if you pay twice at the same time, the next due date will still be 7 days from the payment. In the case of the server you are on, I guess the admin changed it to 14 days. Lack of payment does not cause vehicles to despawn, as they are not tied to the territory in any way. You do have to use a vehicle at least once every 3 days (by default), or else they despawn.  The admin might have changed that, though.

Advertisement

So, to be accurate, please correct me if I'm wrong, if it says "payment due on October 11th":

* if you pay on the 10th server time then your payment will be lost

*by the 12th the base will disappear

* the 11th is the only day when you can pay, so better not have a vacation or other RL issue on that day?

You can pay whenever you want and the timer starts over.

It's always X days (whatever the server has set) from when you last paid.

13 hours ago, neofit said:

So, to be accurate, please correct me if I'm wrong, if it says "payment due on October 11th":

* if you pay on the 10th server time then your payment will be lost

*by the 12th the base will disappear

* the 11th is the only day when you can pay, so better not have a vacation or other RL issue on that day?

No. When you pay, your territory will be paid for X number of days. X being the number of days the server admin has set. By default, that is 7 days. So, if your payment is due on the 11th and you pay on the 10th, you will be good until the 17th (if the server admin left it at 7 days). 

Advertisement