CptGooch

infiSTAR on Altis Life Failure

18 posts in this topic

I followed the instructions to the letter, but nothing happens when an admins presses F1.  Does it matter where you put Admin UIDs in the config file?  I just bumped my raw UID and the top.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement

Thank you BossMann for pointing out the obvious, you are so helpful.  Anyone using infiSTAR is direct to these forums for support.  Now with that out of the way... can some please help me?

4 hours ago, CptGooch said:

I followed the instructions to the letter, but nothing happens when an admins presses F1.  Does it matter where you put Admin UIDs in the config file?  I just bumped my raw UID and the top.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just wanted to know how you followed the instructions to the letter and then ask where do you place uid's lmfao

I suggest you go through the install guide again.

Since you can't upload rpt files here, I'll search for you.  The code in the log shows.

"<infiSTAR.de> Please go to update.infistar.de and download the latest version of infiSTAR!"
"<infiSTAR.de> The current version is licensed to [email protected] and not your email address."
"<infiSTAR.de> infiSTAR will NOT START if it is licensed to that email address!"

To the smartass user called Tech_Support,  the install says nothing about changing any email or lic file.  If we could we all be civil for a moment.  Where to I update the lic information?

P.S. People come here for help, not to be insulted.

Advertisement