ExoVorenno

Can't spawn into Exile

8 posts in this topic

I am attempting to make an Arma 3 Exile server for me and a few friends, My main problem is at first VCRUNTIME140.dll was missing, So I downloaded the .dll and dropped it into the directory of the server, Next problem, I can't seem to load into the game, The game will load up, But there is no spawn & I'm just this camera staring into a bush doing nothing, I cant move, Most likely im not even a player... I cant make any game commands when i get into the server. I dont see anything but a simple bush moving around side to side and the controls dont work.... Im so frustrated because i feel im the only fucking person with this problem and its annoying

• Like 1

Advertisement

I'm having the EXACT same problem I do not have any cup addons or nothing just exile and like he said it just stares at a bush and you cannot do anything not even press the escape button to quit then like 10 minutes later it just randomly boots me from the game with no alert ive tried it on 2 computers 1 with the server on it and the other one without so it must be a server problem.. someone please help!???  and btw i also had the  VCRUNTIME140.dll go missing to and had to redownload that??

ArmA_3_10_08.2016_-_00_00_54_02.png

Edited by TheLukasGran

On 08/10/2016 at 8:01 AM, TheLukasGran said:

I'm having the EXACT same problem I do not have any cup addons or nothing just exile and like he said it just stares at a bush and you cannot do anything not even press the escape button to quit then like 10 minutes later it just randomly boots me from the game with no alert ive tried it on 2 computers 1 with the server on it and the other one without so it must be a server problem.. someone please help!???  and btw i also had the  VCRUNTIME140.dll go missing to and had to redownload that??

ArmA_3_10_08.2016_-_00_00_54_02.png

I know this thread is old but I have the exact same issue and the exact same viewpoint when I log in.

It's definitely talking to MySQL as it does add an entry to the "account" table, but there is nothing in the "player" table.

Advertisement