Mr_Americanto

Making a map with 3DEN

4 posts in this topic

Ok, so round about the time that I decided to make a sever, there was the shift from 2d editor to 3d editor. I thought nothing of it at the time, but later realized that wasn't good. I was told that the new plugin was terrible, but I still wanted to give it a go. I tried, it was super easy, then came to the exporting part. I had no clue what to do. I tried to get some developers I know to help me, but they were just about as clueless as I was. I really tried a lot. I put all the info I could in their supposed places, and it just caused a multitude of problems. SO, I was hopeing for the great gods to give apon me someone who knows how to use this beast, so me and many people I know can continue on with our lives. Please I have been stuck on this for 1 month now.

Advertisement
21 hours ago, 1B0Y said:

It's actually quite simple when you get to know the controls. This video should help you in terms of the basics: 

I thank you for a quick response, but I may have stated to question in a different manner. I had meant that if someone knew how to use the exile Eden Plugin and make a mission like that, I would love them to shed some light. You maybe thinking why don't I just check this forum ?

Well the reason for that is when I looked through it, it doesn't give a good walk-through on how to get everything set up and working properly. It just states over and over of how well it was made and how good it is. Not knowing how to add everything can be a pain. So, I apologize for stating the question wrong. Thanks for the help btw - I watched many videos like that one before.

Thanks Crazy Mike! I will try this out when I get a chance, then I will get back to you. Like I said earlier, I could never find someone who knew how to use this until now. Once again, I am very appreciative.

Just one question though. If I were to get the info from the export when I was done, could I just place the info anywhere in that file or do I have to look for a specific point?

Edited by Mr_Americanto

Advertisement