Therealrag

Mods found but wont load.

8 posts in this topic

Hey so I was thinking about making a second server but all of a sudden I have been getting cannot play edit this mission file.  with the name of the map not being found.

I've looked at the logs and the mods (for example)  Cup maps is found and etc but wont play the map and I know its the correct Terrain name in the conf. mods show up in the client server browser.

Any one else seen this problem? 

Edited by Therealrag

1 hour ago, Therealrag said:

Hey so I was thinking about making a second server but all of a sudden I have been getting cannot play edit this mission file.  with the name of the map not being found.

I've looked at the logs and the mods (for example)  Cup maps is found and etc but wont play the map and I know its the correct Terrain name in the conf. mods show up in the client server browser.

Any one else seen this problem? 

Are you loading the mod as -mod=? or -servermod=?

Verify the mod, make sure every thing is up to par.

make sure the end of the missionFile is named correctly (example Exile.Alts, should be Exile.Altis)

Are you using linux?

Advertisement
8 hours ago, StokesMagee said:

Are you loading the mod as -mod=? or -servermod=?

Verify the mod, make sure every thing is up to par.

make sure the end of the missionFile is named correctly (example Exile.Alts, should be Exile.Altis)

Are you using linux?

Yes I am using Centos.     It's weird becuase the way I have done it worked once apon a time..      This is how I have the mods listed.    

yes I have the server mods done the same way except servermods=

mods=mods/\@cup_terrian\;

I copied the mods directly from my steam DL  and half of them will show but will not show they are compatible in the server browser and I know I have the correct keys in it.

13 minutes ago, Therealrag said:

Yes I am using Centos.     It's weird becuase the way I have done it worked once apon a time..      This is how I have the mods listed.    

yes I have the server mods done the same way except servermods=

mods=mods/\@cup_terrian\;

I copied the mods directly from my steam DL  and half of them will show but will not show they are compatible in the server browser and I know I have the correct keys in it.

-mod=folder\folder\@Exile;@CBA_a3;@Cup_Terrain; -servermod=folder\folder\@ExileServer;

So still doesn't work.   I'm so confused....

CUP Terrains - Maps 1.2.0 | @cup_terrains_maps_1_2_0 |false |GAME DIR | da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 |11fdd19c | /home/testserver/serverfiles/@cup_terrains_maps_1_2_0

but this is what I see when I look at the server also doesnt want to load maps...

(redownloading the mods thats why there is only the maps)

wtf.png

Edited by Therealrag
more info

Do you find a solution for that, I got nearly the same Problem with Exile Mod. In Log-File the Mod seems to be loaded but looking at the Server in Serverbrowser i got the same Picture as you (red circle next to Exile Mod). The difference to your case , the mod seems to work correctly (strange)

Note: After the 1.64 Problem of Arma <-> Exile i decided to rollback my server to 1.62 and i cant remember if the problem has been there before

Advertisement