n00dles w/Oculus

Looking for players and potential Game masters

10 posts in this topic

how can I play in your server? a3launcher?

SOrry but I have no idea how to start with Exile mod without a3launcher ^^

Edited by NabirAlBar

Advertisement

IF you want people to be an admin then you can PM them the details. This isn't a place to advertise your server by any means.

Hence you see no reply to FragZ inline.

As for the rest well, I'm looking for people to join/help test a project. And have provided them the relevant information.

The post also states GMs are NOT admins.

I can only conclude you don't understand the project, perhaps I need to use simpler terms?

Or do you simply take offence at the sever link as for example MetalMan has a "recruitment" post where 80% of the content is about the "features" and mods on their server, is there something he did right and I got wrong? Use of colour perhaps.

I correct my point, the referenced post has be updated since (22 june), and I don't have time to look for another example. Sure I'll find several later.

Edited by n00dles w/Oculus

1 hour ago, n00dles w/Oculus said:

Hence you see no reply to FragZ inline.

As for the rest well, I'm looking for people to join/help test a project. And have provided them the relevant information.

The post also states GMs are NOT admins.

I can only conclude you don't understand the project, perhaps I need to use simpler terms?

Or do you simply take offence at the sever link as for example MetalMan has a "recruitment" post where 80% of the content is about the "features" and mods on their server, is there something he did right and I got wrong? Use of colour perhaps.

I correct my point, the referenced post has be updated since (22 june), and I don't have time to look for another example. Sure I'll find several later.

Your title of your post states looking for "players" then you post your server with IP intact. WE don't allow that. If you're looking to advertise your server then by all means use exile.majormittens.co.uk/servers for that. Also instead of crying about metalmans post how about you use the actual report function? I'm just one person who has to manage the entire forum to look for rule breakers. It's very time consuming and I do have a life outside of Exile forum moderation believe it or not.

50 minutes ago, Flosstradamus said:

then you post your server with IP intact

This was all that needs to be stated. If it is in fact the primary criteria.

I only referenced other posts to illustrate the apparent double standard. I have no issue with any contributions made by others, (hence the lack of using the report function) this is the internet after all, and a video game, none of it means anything. Even if I hadn't had personal experience with an unclear practice I would have raised the same concerns, the fact its my post is irrelevant. 

In reality I'm highlighting an issue to make your job easier. Had my original observations been in place STARTairsoft780 wouldn't have had to ask the questions he did. Its not a criticism of you, your life, or however you've taken it. I take very little interest in the content being deleted, Its the way in which it is removed.

Just pointing out observations. But you are clearly playing in a area used to slapping butt hurt children, and can't see past the fact someone can express concerns on a topic irrelevant of their personal experience, only used to illustrate, next time I shall use examples separate from personal experience.

I have edited any posts relating the project to conform with your wishes. If you find any I have missed, let me know and I'll make the relevant changes.

4 hours ago, Metalman10 said:

Teamspeak IP : 69.195.146.26

Forums : http://expgamingcommunity.invisionzone.com/

Steam Group : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/EXPGAMINGCOMMUNITY

My Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Metalman10/

Thats all i got, relating to my server, no where in my post do i advertise the mods or anything....

@n00dles w/Oculus

This is old and boring now. I'm only replying because there's so much stupid floating about lately, read, react, but they don't comprehend.

My post was never the issue up for debate, nor did I give two fucks. Somehow the content from this thread

was dragged in here in some attempt to invalidate my points about threads being deleted without warning or notice, I made the mistake of mentioning several posts of mine that had been removed as EXAMPLES of the point I was making. Thus people took it upon themselves to assume I was complaining.

If you had read the post above your last it would be perfectly clear. It seems people have forgotten what an example used to illustrate actually is and the fact its totally possible for someone to comment on a concern without "crying about it" If my posts where an issue, I'd have done something at the time!

Advertisement