Zeproe

Esseker Mission File! & Enhanced Movement!

9 posts in this topic

So after spending 2 days trying every possible way to get a server up and running I finally did it!

I was wondering if anyone here has a mission file for Esseker which has everything thing done like; Traders, spawn points

Also I tried to install enhanced Movement mod for my server but it doesn't work, not even the menu pops up when I press 'ESC'
I tried it on the 3D-Editor and it works fine but for some reason it doesn't work on my server. 

If anyone can help with these two problems it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Advertisement
33 minutes ago, Digital Purge said:

I had Advanced movement working, but it conflicted with the auto run feature (i think it was that)

Damn! No way of taking the auto run feature out?

We attempted this, it breaks the exile auto run feature as digital says. Pressing 0 will simply do nothing with this mod active, not only that the menu doesn't work without some changes. I would suggest not using this mod as it's really glitchy and may cause more problems than it does good. Especially with Exil's own damage handling and also the custom keybind that lets you interact with vehicles and such allows you to get into locked vehicles - completely bypassing the lock, unless you modify the mod (need permission most likely) and then can get the same version to your clients then I don't think this is a viable option.

14 minutes ago, Steelius said:

We attempted this, it breaks the exile auto run feature as digital says. Pressing 0 will simply do nothing with this mod active, not only that the menu doesn't work without some changes. I would suggest not using this mod as it's really glitchy and may cause more problems than it does good. Especially with Exil's own damage handling and also the custom keybind that lets you interact with vehicles and such allows you to get into locked vehicles - completely bypassing the lock, unless you modify the mod (need permission most likely) and then can get the same version to your clients then I don't think this is a viable option.

I've got a server for friends only and I just want to be able to sort it out. I seen it in Frankie's video but I guess they did work to get  it sorted.

It looks much better in the video than it actually is, I see how Frankie films his things, he hides flaws by going from in and out of first person. His videos are mostly for entertainment now, but I still love them. I can't remember what I did, but if you're using infistar I can tell you that I remember one of the functions of enhanced movement is blocked by infistar, that may give you the escape menu - as I said, I don't remember :(.

In case you need it: it can be found in blacklisted variables just remove "babecore_escM_mousepos",

• Like 1

On 29/07/2016 at 0:59 AM, Steelius said:

It looks much better in the video than it actually is, I see how Frankie films his things, he hides flaws by going from in and out of first person. His videos are mostly for entertainment now, but I still love them. I can't remember what I did, but if you're using infistar I can tell you that I remember one of the functions of enhanced movement is blocked by infistar, that may give you the escape menu - as I said, I don't remember :(.

In case you need it: it can be found in blacklisted variables just remove "babecore_escM_mousepos",

I think for us the autorun had a jutter to it, we had removed most Of CBA and clients downloaded from arma 3 launcher

Advertisement