Sign in to follow this  
:]v[: Assassin

K:D Ratio in XM8

2 posts in this topic

Love how the XM8 now shows your kill death ratio, but have a suggestion. Currently it tracks how many player kills you get vs how many total deaths you have. Can we get this changed to total number of deaths from other players? Those servers with ai are counting deaths to ai as well (but not ai kills).

I would talk to the owner of the server that you play on, as the newer versions of A3 DMS include a config variable that allows AI kills to be saved. A3XAI also saves AI kills by default. I'm not sure about VEMF or any the other AI spawners available, as I do not use them. The Exile Devs really have no control over what these AI scripts do as they do not develop their programming around these Third-Party scripts. They have to stick to their plans so that Exile continues to develop the way they want Exile to develop. It is up to the third-party scriptwriters to develop their code AROUND what the Exile Devs have built, not the other way around. This is something that only the server owner can change.

• Like 3

Advertisement