Cory

Exile: Too Easy?

41 posts in this topic

I have noticed in Exile it's very easy to find what you want, such as finding a gun, camo clothing, food and drinks. I'm not sure if it's just me but i was wondering if it's the server that changes the spawn of the weapons etc or Exile itself. I have heard of Exile Zero, but i am unsure if it's released/canceled etc.

Happy Surviving.

• Like 1

Exile is whatever the server sets it up to be. By default it does not give you any extra poptabs, food, drinks or whatever. That's up to the server owners to setup. Unfortunately the majority of the people who play Exile prefer to play it on easy-mode, which is why the majority of servers caters to that need. But there are several servers that aren't setup that way.

• Like 1

Advertisement
30 minutes ago, Tobias Solem said:

Exile is whatever the server sets it up to be. By default it does not give you any extra poptabs, food, drinks or whatever. That's up to the server owners to setup. Unfortunately the majority of the people who play Exile prefer to play it on easy-mode, which is why the majority of servers caters to that need. But there are several servers that aren't setup that way.

Those servers are quite easy to find, just filter for zero player count :D

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, second_coming said:

Those servers are quite easy to find, just filter for zero player count :D

Sad but true. But hey! I have 1 player on right now (it's me) ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cory said:

I have noticed in Exile it's very easy to find what you want, such as finding a gun, camo clothing, food and drinks. I'm not sure if it's just me but i was wondering if it's the server that changes the spawn of the weapons etc or Exile itself. I have heard of Exile Zero, but i am unsure if it's released/canceled etc.

Happy Surviving.

Vanilla Exile isn't easy but you're playing on servers that hand everything to the player base and its popular because its easy. But like @second_coming said the servers that you are looking for are 0/70 24/7

I hate it. Have been looking for a server with 3rd person view disabled (exept vehicles) and normal spawnrate since ages. Its just so boring with 3d view on as you can look over every obstacle which is kind of cheating. Even worse on some servers you walk in a random house and find a military grade weapon right after spawn. :(

Is there any EU Hardcore server that has more then 5 players?

I'm trying to get coax/recruit players and GMs for my project that is aiming for just these things.

if you are interested PM me. I'll send you one anyway as all my posts related to the project are being deleted by exile mods, for example my last reply to this very topic, and the post linked to in recuitment

Edited by n00dles w/Oculus

Advertisement