Sign in to follow this  
MudBone

No option to place breaching charges

Question

13 answers to this question

Should just have to go up to the wall and scroll wheel to plant. Wait a second, the charge will appear and you plant it with spacebar....haven't had issue with it on any server I have played since implementation. 

12 minutes ago, FluffyBunnyFee said:

Should just have to go up to the wall and scroll wheel to plant. Wait a second, the charge will appear and you plant it with spacebar....haven't had issue with it on any server I have played since implementation. 

Not getting that option at all

Advertisement

Just a suggestion - but have you tried dropping the charge, then picking it back up? I've only used three, but can't remember if I accessed it by clicking a menu option (scroll wheel) or if I had to double click the charge in my inventory...

none of the exile explosives work on my server for some reason, i dont know if its cup taking them over and making them not work, but my topic about this issue got deleted lol

7 hours ago, :]v[: Assassin said:

Just a suggestion - but have you tried dropping the charge, then picking it back up? I've only used three, but can't remember if I accessed it by clicking a menu option (scroll wheel) or if I had to double click the charge in my inventory...

I've tried both..and dropping them..and making sure they were all in my backpack.

3 hours ago, Goblin said:

@MudBone You don't happen to use Extended Base Mod do you ?

Nope....DMS, Occupation, Zupas and Infistar but moving to Exile 1.0 was an upgrade from a 0.9.6 / 0.9.8 server.

Edited by MudBone

7 hours ago, MudBone said:

Nope....DMS, Occupation, Zupas and Infistar but moving to Exile 1.0 was an upgrade from a 0.9.6 / 0.9.8 server.

i have the same issue as you but i have started a new server at 1.0 and installed cup/mas and seems to be the exile explosives are not working, but also stealing a flag isn't working on my server either

Advertisement