Sign in to follow this  
Thrash

Underwater inventory

6 posts in this topic

In the past, I've played on A3Wasteland servers that had underwater inventories working, at least insomuch as you were able to 1) Rearm (frags, ammunition, first aid, smokes, etc) 2) Take primary weapon  3) Use explosives (attach:to)

Obviously, nobody has any idea why Bohemia didn't include this in the main game, because why wouldn't I be able to access inventory underwater?  Having done underwater/water operations, your gear isn't inaccessible - some of it is, because you waterproof it, but some of it isn't because it doesn't need to be.

Is it possible to get this working at least as well as stated in 1, 2, and 3?

Advertisement

Epoch used the "take" scroll wheel option to grab gear without accessing the inventory menu. This functionality is missing from Exile. Is there any way to work around this? Any way to allow the hand icon "take" scroll wheel option into Exile or at least for under water looting? Since the release of Tanoa this is a huge mechanic lacking potential.

1 hour ago, CroBarBQ said:

Epoch used the "take" scroll wheel option to grab gear without accessing the inventory menu. This functionality is missing from Exile. Is there any way to work around this? Any way to allow the hand icon "take" scroll wheel option into Exile or at least for under water looting? Since the release of Tanoa this is a huge mechanic lacking potential.

nooo i hate the scroll menu , give this function to a hotkey (useraction) but dont make the scrollmenu longer. 

On 8/3/2016 at 4:29 PM, Warsheep said:

nooo i hate the scroll menu , give this function to a hotkey (useraction) but dont make the scrollmenu longer. 

It doesn't have to be the scroll wheel, that was just the only way previously to pick things up underwater. I was asking if there was a work around for it. A custom action keybind would be a lot cleaner, is this possible though? No one from Exilemod seems to care to answer.

Advertisement