Paladin2436

[SOLVED] Here we go again!

8 posts in this topic

Hey Gang, Paladin here again. We had a  Server wipe/Migration by our host (That I wasnt informed about in time to do backups for) a few months back, and lost everything that was done. Well I decided to wait till Apex came out before redoing everything because all my players wanted Tanoa.

I need to get the filed modded and setup, and I have a few questions but I shall throw them down one at a time.

First off, Whats the best Utility to do all the .pbo editing and stuff dealing with editing? I was using pbo Manager but either no changes were taking effect, or the files were being corrupted when I saved them. I tried pbo Viewer, but thats all that seems to be is a viewer. A Friend of mine was therefore editing the files for me, but he's had a big push as work and will no longer be able to do this, leaving me to do all of it. I don't mind doing all of it as I need the practice, but I really want my edits to take effect when I make them. Who knows maybe its me and my stupidity, but I appreciate the feedback anyways.

Once again guys, thanks for all the help, you guys are great!

Sincerely

Paladin

Advertisement

I use it to open the phone file, I edit Said file in notepad++, save the file, then repack it using PBO manager. Tried editing the prices for items in the traders, and the changes always revert.

Advertisement