Sign in to follow this  
WURSTKETTE

Masterpin

5 posts in this topic

Since having like 6 or more pincodes for different vehicles, doors and so on i thought about if it's possible to have a masterpin. Masterpin can be used when having rights on territory or works for all vehicles once in family.

ideas?

2 hours ago, WURSTKETTE said:

Since having like 6 or more pincodes for different vehicles, doors and so on i thought about if it's possible to have a masterpin. Masterpin can be used when having rights on territory or works for all vehicles once in family.

ideas?

Uhm, you can use the same pin for everything.. 

• Like 1

Advertisement

hehe, yeh sure but we all know, having the same password for everything isn't a really good standard of security :)

just thought it might offer a better "workflow"  - just an idea.

Edited by WURSTKETTE

Then you could change every door and safe to a random code and just play with the masterpin, good luck trying to lock pick every door pin that you can change daylie because you dont need to use the real code.

The thermal scanner pro is really balanced, some people increase the heat time and some lower it or they just delete it if they dont want it.

It would be broken if u could not hack the masterpin and it would be broken if u could hack the masterpin.

stick to your matrix code :D 

I use like 4, for the safes vehicles doors but i change the entrance pin so you need 2 codes to meet me inside because of the floodgate.

Advertisement